bambino, lustyladdie 2019 GDP...2.3. 4th quarter...2.1

• WTF
  • 01-31-2020, 08:24 AM
https://www.cnbc.com/2020/01/30/us-g...t-reading.html

What say you , you sugar high doubting bitches?

Any more GDP bets you economic gurus want to make?

Any more stock market bubbles need explaining?

Can you help Wacko Baby Boy understand wtf a bubble is?

Could you explain that this particular stimulus is not working any more than Obama's and Trump is running higher deficits than Obama's did in his last term?

No damn wonder Tiny took a step back....gonna be hard to explain away these facts!
WTF - Slow growth prevents the recession you commies want to dethrone King Donald. Fast growth is more of a bubble inducing situation.

It is amusing you pretending to be some kind of investment wiz.

Quit sucking cock!
Most economists believe a GDP between 2 and 3 signifies good growth in the economy. But that is not what Trump predicted would happen with his tax reform package. He promised a GDP of at least 3 and possibly 4, not realizing a GDP of 4 was not in the best interests of the economy.

How many Trump supporters on this forum made a case out of the GDP not hitting 3 under Obama? Most. GDP is expected to be right around 2.0% in 2020.
Yeah, the economy is really in a toilet now. Tell you what...let's make a bet,bitch. I bet Trump wins in 2020 and if he does you will have to go away and if he loses I will go away - forever. So c'mon bitch,bet?

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/01/30/us-g...t-reading.html

What say you , you sugar high doubting bitches?

Any more GDP bets you economic gurus want to make?

Any more stock market bubbles need explaining?

Can you help Wacko Baby Boy understand wtf a bubble is?

Could you explain that this particular stimulus is not working any more than Obama's and Trump is running higher deficits than Obama's did in his last term?

No damn wonder Tiny took a step back....gonna be hard to explain away these facts! Originally Posted by WTF
  • WTF
  • 01-31-2020, 12:19 PM
Yeah, the economy is really in a toilet now. Tell you what...let's make a bet,bitch. I bet Trump wins in 2020 and if he does you will have to go away and if he loses I will go away - forever. So c'mon bitch,bet? Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
Your old ass already has one saggy tit in the grave and another on a banana peel.

I doubt you make it to November.

I do wonder where our 3% GDP plus Trump loving homo's from Pittsburgh run off to?

I do wonder where our 3% GDP plus Trump loving homo's from Pittsburgh run off to? Originally Posted by WTF
You're the homo, so you should know.
  • oeb11
  • 01-31-2020, 02:00 PM
Your old ass already has one saggy tit in the grave and another on a banana peel.

I do wonder where our 3% GDP plus Trump loving homo's from Pittsburgh run off to? Originally Posted by WTF

ftw- or YR - foul way to behave toward a lady!
Not that you are capable of caring .

Sad way to waste a life.

Old limp dick WTheFag take the bet you fucking dike
  • WTF
  • 01-31-2020, 02:31 PM
You're the homo, so you should know. Originally Posted by gnadfly
They probably ran off with your gay daddy who raised suck an ignorant cocksucker.
  • WTF
  • 01-31-2020, 02:35 PM
Old limp dick WTheFag take the bet you fucking dike Originally Posted by Hotrod511
No upside for me...I already took a bet from lusty and bambino about Trump's 3% GDP and those homo's are still hiding from it.

You Trumpers lie like your God.
Then again, Obama said that 2% or less was the new normal. If only the House had voted on and passed those new trade agreements before December.
Then again, Obama said that 2% or less was the new normal. If only the House had voted on and passed those new trade agreements before December. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
If the GDP is so dependent on the new trade agreements, why is the 2020 GDP projected to be once again in the low 2s, and even lower if things do not go well? And 2021 not projected to be any better. The only reason the 2018 GDP under Trump was 2.9% was due to the massive tax break given to corporations which has worn off. Trump promised a GDP of 3.0% and higher.

https://www.conference-board.org/data/usforecast.cfm

"The consensus of professional forecasters is that real GDP growth will dip below 2% in 2020."

https://www.stlouisfed.org/publicati...dp-growth-2020

"Economic Growth

U.S. GDP growth will slow to 2.0% in 2020 from 2.2% in 2019. It will be 1.9% in 2021 and 1.8% in 2022. That's according to the most recent forecast released at the Federal Open Market Committee meeting on December 11, 2019.

The projected slowdown in 2019 and beyond is a side effect of the trade war."

https://www.thebalance.com/us-economic-outlook-3305669
  • WTF
  • 01-31-2020, 05:29 PM
Speedy do not confuse these fools with facts....they think the market is tanking because Bernie is moving up in the polls.

Bet,bitch?

• WTF
  • 01-31-2020, 05:37 PM
Bet,bitch? Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
Oh you have almost lured me in with that classy gangsta mouth of yours

You're as bad as those Ozombies