URL / Website: https://twitter.com/Kaylee_Kanexoxo
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: Hotel off Richmond Ave
Activities: DFK, BBBJ, LFK, DATY, DATO, MISH, CG, Doggie
Hair Length and Color: Medium length, brunette
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: I have seen kaylees profile on twitter and her ad when it was up on Tryst for sometime. I emailed her and quickly got a response. Had to send over my references, DL, info. Then I was all verified. She informed me her incall she was using was a hotel off richmond ave. Little nervous about hotels but seeing her picture and those big jugs I took the plunge. after verifying she then provided her number, texted me, address of the hotel and we set a time. Got to the hotel on time , texted her to let her know. Maybe 5 minutes later got a text with room number.
Recommendation: Yes
She looks NICE!

~Slice
I saw a review on OH2, I checked out the Tryst link and immediately contacted her. Slow to reply, but we made plans and she has ghosted me twice already. She only replies when she feels like it. I still want to see her, but not very good TCB... I guess she is on high demand... Good for you, Sir! You got to met her...
in another thread here a guy said she scammed him, and then taunted him. dont know if its the same guy, but there was a ter review where a guy said she claimed to have a toothache in the middle of the session and asked him to leave.

most of the good reviews are coming from new members, and multiple ppl saying she ghosts.

seems like an obvious skip to me until she gets her act together.
I saw her last week. She’s totally legit and i had a great time.