Michiko Spa?

I do have a question. No reviews on Michiko girls in several days and threads about possible closure. What’s the scoop? Who knows for sure? Please, wannabes and paranoia lovers … don’t bother. Not interested in rumors from bullshit artists.
Planning to drive over tomorrow and don’t wanna waste a trip.
I wouldn’t drive over yet if they’re not answering the phone.
Closed
Sucks about Michiko but it's kind of nice not seeing a cesspool of promoter reviews being constantly bumped in the AMP section.......
Spa gone and pimps went with it on board.
I wish the pimp got arrested.
Sorry to see Michiko go but Michiko choose their own faith of hiring wanted pimp.
Not a good sign for the overall market. Hope these places can stay open… open more of them.
You mean you helped Michiko get busted because you were denied. Lionel Lopez is a snitch.
To quote a wiseman..."And now a word from our sponsor."
They don't get busted until someone complains to the cops. People don't complain until the promoters create such energy that guys feel entitled. And that's all she sadly wrote.
I’d be careful if he’s helped shutdown one it will happen again. One of the personalities commented 4seasons was next on his strike list.
They should have pulled the plug on Tran Chugger long time ago....dudes is so old and crusty. Definition of cringe
They should have pulled the plug on Tran Chugger long time ago....dudes is so old and crusty. Definition of cringe Originally Posted by txcasper
Kindly define how shutting down Michiko and Pine+ (a no-review amp) gets rid of Chung? And if 2 or 3 more Spas are shut, does Chung go away? Build an environment where the ladies don't have work, or are afraid of arrests, and you just turned Dallas into a K-lady desert. 60-yr old Chinese subamp ladies will be all that is left. Whom should we thank when that is accomplished?
Kindly define how shutting down Michiko and Pine+ (a no-review amp) gets rid of Chung? And if 2 or 3 more Spas are shut, does Chung go away? Build an environment where the ladies don't have work, or are afraid of arrests, and you just turned Dallas into a K-lady desert. 60-yr old Chinese subamp ladies will be all that is left. Whom should we thank when that is accomplished? Originally Posted by TexomaCowboy
Wonder who this is defending senior master promoter/pimp, Chung Tran?… going against someone who been around on this board that is not pimp/promoter…. Hmmm