AMP promoter handle list

Let’s Start ! I don’t have time to creat list like before
if you arent willing to create a list, how about starting by contributing any user handles/ids ???
Great topic and I'm interested!
Why is everyone obsessed with these promoters?
Why is everyone obsessed with these promoters? Originally Posted by Action&Reaction
You had to be around to know. You will see as time goes. They will battle you for anything negative said about their promoting lady oo agency/spa. They threaten and extort ladies (may be other things).
I start with Chung Tran, Ghostrider and IHOP breakfast fag club.
Every handle he is obsessed with is banned he is beating a dead horse this guy is nothing but drama
Every handle he is obsessed with is banned he is beating a dead horse this guy is nothing but drama Originally Posted by Darkloveofasians
You are not banned…. yet.
From other

BigBob: Greenlight/ AS Promoter
Additional Handles: 2balls (check review titles and how every review is cim finish, it’s the exact same.), coolmofo, coomstain

Aoi: Kfest Promoter
Additional Handles: TexasFan, kittchatt, genesect
Was really mad about Connie being poisoned being spread around and then did a hit job review on one of the bk girls.

Ghostrider: Sunflower
Additional Handles: StressFree and Armystrong?
Tried to start a new studio in Houston but There was infighting among the other studios and the studio failed. KGFE relentless.
I start with Chung Tran, Ghostrider and IHOP breakfast fag club. Originally Posted by AsianP
The pancakes were delicious this morning. The blueberry one are my favorite.