I'm looking to do a total re-brand/makeover and need some advice.

Okay, I've been in the hobby for a a few months with on the job training making mistakes here and there with inconsistencies and not being professional at time which has caused my business to suffer. I feel like I could offer better service and market/present myself in way that screams PROFESSIONAL, GENUINE, RELIABLE, GREAT SERVICE.

I'm ready to make the necessary changes and provide great service to all of my clients.

Here are some of the changes that are in the process of being made. Please chime in on some of the things that you would like to see in a provider. I welcome any client that I have had the pleasure of meeting to chime in as well.

Name change, I will be going with a more real world name and dropping the Ali-likes. Ali-likes will still be included in my ads and signature for a while.

The new handle will be Kenleigh Kole. Let me know if you like or dont like.

Better pictures that will highlight me in a better way than those that I currently have.

Better service with a more defined menu.

Better attitude and respect for the hobby.

My in call location will be at 3 star or better hotels or private location.

I will be running specials when I'm ready to start advertising under my new handle.

To sum this up.. You will be getting a better provider who pays more attention to detail. I will provide quality service to each client. No drama, non rushed, attentive and pleasurable sessions with a more professional approach.

Please chime and let know what you all think.

I look forward to the reading all of the input.
i like the new name, but there's a serious problem with your photos....

i didn't take them.

if you're coming to lubbock let's fix that!

you can see some of my work on slave guinevere's showcase.
The name change could be cool. But, isn't really necessary. You have over 20 reviews with that name. Changing it without a real reason other than wanting too...will give the impression you are hiding from something. Plus, even if you change it.....your old reviews with the old name will still follow you. But, it's up to you

New pics are always a good thing. Always best to have pics that are no older than 6 months old. Professional pics are good. But, it is best to have a mix of regular pics and pro pics. So, it gives different looks of who you are...and will still be you when you have a visitor.

One of the main complaints about pro pics...is the pics don't look like the girl when you see them. Mainly because after spending all that money on pro pics.....The girls usually hang on to them too long on the websites and showcases.....IMHO
Like SoulmanIke said, a name change is not needed. I'd keep your current name b/c you never know how many former clients might miss the name change and think you are out of the business. Keep your name.

Change your marketing is where you will make the biggest bang for your buck.

First, invest in a good website-- professionally done if you can afford it. Make the website "clean" and easy to navigate. Must for your website: Pics- 10 to 20 will do nice. Info section about your self. Menu-- specific activities are better than just listing the ubiquitous GFE. Also mention what isn't on the menu. Rates. Contact info-- preferably a link to your e-mail and a phone number (Facebook and Twitter if you have them). Don't use one of the forms for people to fill out. Those are useless. Optional items--If you can make it work, a video would be welcomed as well-- nothing elaborate (or suggestive). Maybe just a 30 second clip that introduces you, what you offer, etc. A calendar-- if you are going to use a calendar, make sure it is current otherwise don't use it. A FAQ section is always some thing nice to have.

Second, get organized. Keep track of all the ads you have placed, where you have placed them, and what boards you are a member of. Also, make sure all the info you have in your ads is consistent across the board. For example, if you are on P411 make sure your donation rate is the same as it is on your ECCIE ads.

Third, establish who you are. What market are you trying to penetrate (yes, pun intended )? Are you looking for the average Joe? Are you seeking a more mature client? Do you cater to certain fetishes, or are you more vanilla? Some girls try to be everything to every client, but in the end, they suffer b/c they become just another provider. You want something special that will bring guys back for more.

Fourth, be upfront about the activities you offer. If you are adamant about CBJs only, make that clear. Also be upfront about your experience level. Don't make guys think you are some over-bearing mistress when in reality you are more submissive.

Fifth, set your price point. This kinda goes hand in hand with point #3 of determining what type of provider you want to be. Also remember, your price points also tell the clients a lot of info. If you offer 15 min, quickies or 1/2 hour dates, guys will think you are high volume. Also, make sure your price point fits the market you are in. When setting donation rates for multiple hours, be creative in a price structure. Don't simply double your hourly rate. For one, that tells guys you might be dull/lazy. Second, it doesn't fit with the normal business model of discounting for volume. In most business practices, the client gets more bang for his buck when he buys more of the product. Since he is buying your time, longer sessions should reflect a discounted price per unit. Finally, when you do have specials, make sure they are truly specials. If a girl runs a special every day of the week, then what is "special" about that rate. In other words, a special should be truly special. The should be infrequent and actually have some real value. Maybe run a special only once a month or twice a month. Or, offer a volume special-- maybe something like 25% off on the 4th visit.

Sixth, provide exceptional service. This is difficult because it is very subjective. It is probably best summed up this way. Treat each date as if you were getting a million dollars and never just go through the motions.

Seventh, pics should be a mix. Have pics that show you in a variety of poses and states of dress or undress. Pics should be recent-- nothing over a year old. Also, don't try to hide body flaws in your pics by strategically hiding behind some type of prop. If you use pro-pics, also throw in pics taken by a cell phone. If all your pics look like you just walked off the Sports Illustrated swimsuit shoot, then I expect a Sports Illustrated caliber looking lady to show up for the date. Best advice is that the pics should be a true representation of how you look now-- warts and all (well not really )
Did I miss something?

I went back almost three months and found virtually nothing posted about you that was anything less than good and many of the posts said you were great!

So, I am not sure why you feel a makeover is required.

OK, upgrading incalls works for me. Perhaps more current photography.

But a total makeover.

Honey, "if it ain't broke, don't fix it!" should be your business plan.
if you're looking for a makeover, new branding images/name/menu will only get you so far. it'll might get you increased initial contacts, but that doesn't necessarily mean more money. the biggest aspect of your makeover is something you mentioned already, but only briefly, so i think it needs more consideration.

Better attitude and respect for the hobby. Originally Posted by Ali-Likes
this is the most visually noticeable aspect of your profession, and directly impacts your reviews, which in turn impacts future contacts. when someone shows up at your door and spends an hour of time with you, what they remember about you in your pictures is replaced by what they remember about you as the real you. this is 90% of your work. treat it as if it's 110%.

as far as your name/handle goes, your handle can be anything you want it to be. as long as you sign all your messages/correspondence with whatever name you want to go by, that's the name your clients will remember. i'd say keep your name, especially if it has positive reviews attached to it.

if you want to seem upscale, classy, and actually give a damn about your profession, then invest in professional pictures. but remember, those initiate only the beginning of a hobbyists experience with you. a full and detailed menu is also a big plus. i'm surprised not everyone has one. no one likes going to a fancy restaurant with a menu of exotic dishes, but no description of what the dishes are or even prices to go with them.

anywho, as someone that does corporate branding for a profession, that's just my $.02
  • Tetas
  • 06-01-2013, 06:58 AM
My only contribution is...keep that wet t-shirt picture!
It is hot and reminds me of collage days, you could maybe re-take it so it's not so fuzzy.
It is still going to be you behind the re-branding, new handle, the fancy website, the sexy photos, etc. Maybe you need a makeover, attitude adjustment, renewed enthusiasm and/or re-dedication to what you are doing and why you are doing it.

Change for the sake of change.... I don't get it.

P.S. - I agree, keep the T-shirt photo....whoa!!
My first reaction is that I am not keen on the name. It almost sounds like a good old boy. You need to fix the eyes in that one picture, you look possessed. LOL Also stocking caps look ghetto.
Not seen any reason for a full make over. Maybe its is more of a take the next step upward and apply the wisdom knowledge you have gained from your experience...

You have some really good advice from very respected gents on here and that all are of very high value IMHO.

The only part I would add is while you are thinking about the kind of provider you want to be, also think about what it is you really like and enjoy when you are with a man.

What are the activities that you really, truly want? What are you into and love to do assuming the right chemistry is there? Maybe even do a mental exercise where you are the client and you are paying a gent to please you - what would you want that time to be like? Take those things and convert them back to what you would do as a provider to attract the type of client that would bring those things to the table. This works to both your and the clients favor in many ways

If there are things that you think you might want to experience but not with just any client, save those for a separate offering for your very excellent regulars that you get to know and perhaps even in a friendly way. This can result in repeating, multi year clients...

After all the other points given by prior posts above -(those are key as well)...its about how you are in the session...

For me more than anything, the more you are able to be "in the moment" and either really get into how we are spending our time , the better it is and more likely to garner a great review and repeat appointments.

This is why more than the name you go by, your photos reflecting who you are and being close to what you look like in person, what you post and what you say reflects who you are when we meet, etc. are the most important. This way when a new client sees you, the only thing they are thinking is "wow, everything was what I thought it would be and more!" then you have branded your self well.

The fact you are even asking for input and thnking along these lines tells me you are serious about the business and gets a +1 from me!

PS: A simple play on your current name is easy...

Ali-Likes ... to be the one you fantasize about
Ali-Likes ... to fulfill your fantasies and make them real...
Ali-Likes ... to be licked by you and her doubles partner and then return the favor...
Ali-Likes ... to ride your face and have yo lick every drop...

...well you get the idea
oh, also, another thing i just thought of...

a business's success doesn't only rely on what it does do, but also what it's competition doesn't do. i've noticed that a vast majority of the providers on here are in the texas area, and since there are a finite number of people looking for your kind of services in the area, you can expect to face a lot of competition. in other words, there're a lot of fisherwomen out there all fishing out of the same little pond of fish.

so, look around at all the other providers within a few hours of your area, and see what you are willing to provide that most others aren't. and if it isn't something don't usually provide because you're uncomfortable with it, is it something you can learn to like? if it is, i'd advertise the hell out of it, making sure anyone who researches you knows that you're the only one in the area willing to perform whatever it is.
I like your pictures!
... I'm ready to make the necessary changes and provide great service to all of my clients ... Originally Posted by Ali-Likes
And so when Socrates got word that the Oracle of Delphi had declared him the wisest man in the land, he set out to find one wiser than himself, which he assumed to be a simple task, as he considered all that he did not know. And that admission, that he did not know, would prove to establish him as the wisest man in the land.

You are/will do fine. Changes or not. You have wisdom.
  • Brot
  • 06-02-2013, 09:18 AM
You have some creative photo's. Love the camel toe shot! Expound.
Thanks to all that have chimed in and took the time to express themselves. I really appreciate it. There's a plethora of great advice in this thread and a lot could be gained just by reading the comments. again.. Thank you.

I really don't like the name hence the reason I want to change it, but the are some alternative routes I could take.

Thank you gentlemen.