Contact Info: Hong Kong
URL / Website: www.hktijuana.com/
General Area: Outside Cascades Hotel
Activities: CFS, HJ, BJ
Session Length: 40 mins
Fee: 100
Hair Length and Color: Black
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Physical Description: Cute B tits, great ass.
Recommendation: Yes
Im happy to see you had a great time in TJ. I will hopefully be going in the next couple of months. I see you didnt partake with the girls inside the clubs. How is the quality of ladies outside compare to those working within? Also the prices seem to be way cheaper. From the looks of it, im guessing you spent about 400 bucks which is a steal!!!! Also, how was the walk from the border? Was it sketchy at all? Thanks for any input bud
Your right, I got a lot better deal with the street girls instead of in the club. There was ine girl in Adelitas I wanted but some guy kept talking to her and giving her money to talk. They are a lot cheaper and you can find anything you want on the streets. MTHE Different is, Most Of The Club Girls Have MM tits and others do not. I like smaller tits so it worked great for me. Yes, you right several hours with hot girls for not much money. I took a taxi from the border for $5 instead of walking. However, I would not have any problems walking it, esp during the day. I walked everywhere else I went at different times of the day. I had a great time and can't wait to go back. Make sure and take plenty of cash. Also, just went a room at cascades as already having a room, got me extra time and a better experience. Only a couple were hurried to leave. The rest just chiiled.