How to avoid hotel drama

A few days ago, I had an appointment with a provider at 11:00AM but actually met her at the hotel around 11:50AM because she was late due to traffic.

At the beginning every was good, but around 12:10PM, she started to rash me and abruptly aborted the session for a plausible excuse. She put on her cloths quickly and I was baffled and did not know what to do but to start putting on my cloths. At this time, somebody knocked at door with an unfriendly male voice yelling. I was scared and looked at the provider but she ignored me and kept packing her duffel bag as quickly as she could.

We escaped the room together and walked fast in the hallway but in opposite directions, me towards the main entrance and her towards the backdoor exit.

I was caught in the hallway by the hotel manager (with a team of cleaning ladies watching) and he tried to make me responsible for the room. I had to admit I was only a visitor and did not know any thing and she should be responsible for the room.

Then the manager started to pursue her and I did not know what happened afterwards.

I had no idea about the situation (except feeling embarrassed and humiliated) because the provider did not tell me anything about it before or after the session.

Any ideas how to avoid hotel drama like this?
Book before 11am and after 3pm? I've done late check out /tacked in an extra night a billion times and have had angry knocks and never ending phone calls half a billion times. Hotel incalls suck. And I'm saying that as a girl who has done half my work from hotels.
I was caught in the hallway by the hotel manager (with a team of cleaning ladies watching) and he tried to make me responsible for the room. Originally Posted by nothingtolose
Tell him to just add it to the credit card you used to check in and keep walking.
Book before 11am and after 3pm? I've done late check out /tacked in an extra night a billion times and have had angry knocks and never ending phone calls half a billion times. Hotel incalls suck. And I'm saying that as a girl who has done half my work from hotels. Originally Posted by JennsLolli
Only I'm not a girl - LOL. Had several jobs that required me to travel. Practically lived in a hotel for 2 years.

My advice for avoiding hotel drama:

Don't go to one. One of my screening questions. If they're working out of a hotel, I don't see them. Too many bad experiences.
Book before 11am and after 3pm? . Originally Posted by JennsLolli
More like be DONE by 11am. Don't start at 11:50
You wont have that type of experience in ALL hotels sweetie. I'm staying at a very upscale room and I got in good with the manager, so I never have any problems here
More like be DONE by 11am. Don't start at 11:50 Originally Posted by MoneyManMatt
+1
More like be DONE by 11am. Don't start at 11:50 Originally Posted by MoneyManMatt
Well yes. That's why I went for 11 and not noon. =)
BTW, since you didn't post the name of the lady, and she's probably not going back there, post the name of the hotel so we can avoid it.
Days Inn at crossroad (I35/183)
I don't want to reveal the provider's name even though I was very disappointed.
I definitely prefer working from home, however I do travel to San Antonio & Killeen. I will not even accept appointments close to check out time. I also only take one or two appts a day so that there isn't a large volume of traffic going in an out of the room to draw suspicion.
If you know it's the last day of her visit, make sure to set up something early or maybe SHE should take responsibility and not take appts close to check out.
You wont have that type of experience in ALL hotels sweetie. I'm staying at a very upscale room and I got in good with the manager, so I never have any problems here Originally Posted by KaitlynDior
You telling us the manager has checked you out ???
  • Loxly
  • 06-14-2014, 08:55 PM
Another reason I prefer outcalls to my place regardless if it's my hotel or home. In over 10 yrs of doing this I've only been to hotel in calls.
Fuck the hotel manager! Unless you signed for the room, what's he going to do? Just tell him you aren't the person who rented the room and keep walking.

As long as you don't get mugged or spotted by real world friends, who cares?
  • RNB
  • 06-15-2014, 01:52 AM
Please watch the first 10 minutes of the movie Old School and take the cab drivers advice.