Old_T & budman33, Eccie's very own Dumb and Dumber....

http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1056...&postcount=113

http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1056...&postcount=114

So you two imbeciles with diarrhea of the mouth, like talking a bunch of bullshit?
Perhaps you should know what the fuck you are talking about before spewing your bullshit!

We explained the fucking Houston Effect to you dead brain cells ad nauseum, No I was not told to stop, No I was not warned, No I was not pointed, No I was not banned for anything to do with insulting you clowns.

Read it and weep, I was banned for not ratting someone out who I gave a handle to last year.

So while you clowns talk your shit thinking rockerrick got banned for reasons that you believe.
You know nothing!

Since you guys don't get why we were allowed to say whatever we wanted to you, read:

#1 - Avoid cases of unprovoked rudeness to others. No place for it here. Yes, with the dynamic nature of the threads and topics, tempers will flare and things will become heated from time to time. You may often encounter individuals who become passionate or emotional when expressing one's opinion or point of view. That's all understood and perfectly acceptable within reason…….but, start slamming or bashing another member and be met with consequences.

Three guesses who was seen as the provoking influences?
That's right, you two. lol
As Uncle Sam might say, you sir are an idiot.
Been holding out posting 2 years for that one slut?
Your mistake is presuming time is relative to relevancy on this board. Does holding my tongue for two years mean you are any less any idiot?
Welcome back RR .... Nice come back ...

Been holding out posting 2 years for that one slut? Originally Posted by rockerrick

The return of Mullet Metal Mania!

The return of Mullet Metal Mania!

Originally Posted by Observing
I would be curious to see what the board says the over/under is until his next leave of absence. 1 week? 2 weeks? Where does the smart money fall?
http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1056...&postcount=113

http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1056...&postcount=114

So you two imbeciles with diarrhea of the mouth, like talking a bunch of bullshit?
Perhaps you should know what the fuck you are talking about before spewing your bullshit!

We explained the fucking Houston Effect to you dead brain cells ad nauseum, No I was not told to stop, No I was not warned, No I was not pointed, No I was not banned for anything to do with insulting you clowns.

Read it and weep, I was banned for not ratting someone out who I gave a handle to last year.

So while you clowns talk your shit thinking rockerrick got banned for reasons that you believe.
You know nothing!

Since you guys don't get why we were allowed to say whatever we wanted to you, read:

#1 - Avoid cases of unprovoked rudeness to others. No place for it here. Yes, with the dynamic nature of the threads and topics, tempers will flare and things will become heated from time to time. You may often encounter individuals who become passionate or emotional when expressing one's opinion or point of view. That's all understood and perfectly acceptable within reason…….but, start slamming or bashing another member and be met with consequences.

Three guesses who was seen as the provoking influences?
That's right, you two. lol Originally Posted by rockerrick
You got banned.
It was a beautiful thing.
New ban in 5-4-3-2-1.......

I would be curious to see what the board says the over/under is until his next leave of absence. 1 week? 2 weeks? Where does the smart money fall? Originally Posted by silly_slut
He came out of the gate full of piss & vinegar.
We'll see.....

Seeing as I don't have any other handles, it won't be happening.
Welcome back Rick :-)
If I am wrong correct me, but I am assuming by this post you are insinuating that I have other handles. Sorry mate....you were wrong in your assumption. And yes, I would bet that it will be happening and if others would weigh in I'd really be curious to see what the odds shape up to be.

From what I am hearing through the grapevine and messages from others on the board, you and a certain other bloviated poster are having a same-sex relationship that requires one or the other to make payment. The rumors aren't clear just yet on who's the "whore" and who's the "john". Obviously this is just speculation and if any one wants further innuendo or simply rumor by confirmation there might be a a yahoo group site set up just for this "so called fact"

Seeing as I don't have any other handles, it won't be happening. Originally Posted by rockerrick
If I am wrong correct me, but I am assuming by this post you are insinuating that I have other handles. Sorry mate....you were wrong in your assumption. And yes, I would bet that it will be happening and if others would weigh in I'd really be curious to see what the odds shape up to be.

From what I am hearing through the grapevine and messages from others on the board, you and a certain other bloviated poster are having a same-sex relationship that requires one or the other to make payment. The rumors aren't clear just yet on who's the "whore" and who's the "john". Obviously this is just speculation and if any one wants further innuendo or simply rumor by confirmation there might be a a yahoo group site set up just for this "so called fact" Originally Posted by silly_slut
"From what I am hearing through the grapevine and messages from others on the board, you and a certain other bloviated poster are having a same-sex relationship that requires one or the other to make payment. The rumors aren't clear just yet on who's the "whore" and who's the "john". Obviously this is just speculation and if any one wants further innuendo or simply rumor by confirmation there might be a a yahoo group site set up just for this "so called fact"

Oh my,the plot thickens.....
From multiple text messages, reply's here, various Yahoo groups, and strippers across Texas the rumor appears to be true. In a nutshell, whispers and rockerick are having a male on TG relationship. The rumors aren't quite clear at this point which one is the male and who's the TG, but they most certainly have to be true because you read it hear on ECCIE and it include the word whisper.

Apparently, from multiple un-named sources on the BB Yahoo group it appears the TG is is the BB one of the two. Again, this is un-confirmed and simply based on a Yahoo group, but the rumors seem to support that the OFIO (Old Fat Insignificant One), again...the OFIO is the one receiving BB sex. To remind people, the OFIO rumor is just an OFIO BB SEX rumor and there is no, zero, zilch, nada, intent to ruin any OFIO's reputation. Simply a Yahoo group rumor.

From what I am hearing through the grapevine and messages from others on the board, you and a certain other bloviated poster are having a same-sex relationship that requires one or the other to make payment. The rumors aren't clear just yet on who's the "whore" and who's the "john". Obviously this is just speculation and if any one wants further innuendo or simply rumor by confirmation there might be a a yahoo group site set up just for this "so called fact" Originally Posted by silly_slut
Seems you are even stupider than you appear. I'll type slower for you, I won't be getting banned because I don't have any other handles, the reason I was banned imbecile.
Read the ban notification duuuhhhh.