Happy Fathers' Day - In Advance

• Loxly
  • 06-18-2015, 09:48 AM
Often heard that the Dandelion was the official Fathers' Day Flower for various reasons. Guess this is just another one!

For all of the dads

Let all be Thankful for OUR Dad's never made good on this promise:

YET
I'd like to wish the dads here a Happy Father's Day weekend. Hopefully it will be fun-filled and stress free.
I didn't open any of the videos but awww, and lol ( I don't even want to know, because I don't want to laugh when it's not even funny... lol).

The dandelion thing is cute, never new that.

Furthermore, will there ever be a kids day already??? Gosh!
  • Loxly
  • 06-18-2015, 05:12 PM
I'm still trying to figure out why Mothers' Day isn't 9 months after Fathers' Day.
I'm still trying to figure out why Mothers' Day isn't 9 months after Fathers' Day. Originally Posted by Loxly
Its not even 9 months after Valentines day!
But MD is around PROM
  • Loxly
  • 06-18-2015, 11:06 PM
But MD is around PROM Originally Posted by fun2come
Like, "Showed up with my Father but went home with my Mother?"
Happy Father's Day to all the great dads out there
  • tzv13
  • 06-21-2015, 02:46 PM
Happy Fathers Day to all you men out there! And to all of you single moms that have do double duty as mom/dad I wish you all a Happy Father's Day too!
Happy Father's Day to all the handsome dads out there!! Hope you enjoy your day
Originally Posted by DallasRain
Thank you Ms DallasRain. I am often torn between whether it is better to be blown or injection as the best way to obtain pleasure.

But WRT to the lovely Ms DallasRain, there will never be any doubt: I would always rather be blown by Dallas who really knows her way around my cock and exactly what makes me a happy hobbyist.
BB