So KBF came over to eat my cookie...

.... I mean, errr, some of my fresh-baked cookies...

And we started talking about Cards Against Humanity - because KBF is sheltered and has never played. And that led to us making up new answer cards. We hope y'all enjoy reading them! Btw, there will be another CAH party soon!
  • tzv13
  • 06-18-2015, 10:42 PM
Awesome!
Ahhhh the cookies you speak of!! Heaven.
aaawwwww thanks you guys. honored to be part of the deck of depravity!
aaawwwww thanks you guys. honored to be part of the deck of depravity! Originally Posted by sue_nami

We tried to include as many as we could think of - but it started getting late, so if we missed anyone, by all means, throw your hat into the ring and we'll find a card to match
Lmao! That's where all the big black dick has been.
Stealing dicks, still. Smh.
Btw. Claire those two cookies you sent me with did not make it home to my house. Mmmmmm cookies!
Claire + Aphrodite + drinks/mock tail + sunglasses + you sample my pie and I nibble your cookies...you expose me to the CAH world, of which I have been deprived
When will CSB host another session of CAH? Inquiring minds want to know.

What, No shots at BugleBoy? Guess I need to come back over and make a fresh impression on you?

Have fun...
BugleBoy and Aphrodite - how did we forget the two of you?!? Ok, later today. Stand by!
Yes, and after some accused me of being a pussy whipped white knight for OIOs, those ladies who are actually in my wheel house, err, so to speak, from the perspective of this fat and old monger...
When will CSB host another session of CAH? Inquiring minds want to know.
Originally Posted by BugleBoy
This. CAH is so much fun.
When will CSB host another session of CAH? Inquiring minds want to know. Originally Posted by BugleBoy
Next weekend is a distinct possibility
And if I come, rebbeard42 you need to come. You know I have a red head fetish , cause they are frisky and fun.

Kbf says Frisky and fun is good!
LOL