Hobby Standards

Willing to listen to insight on how others hobby standards may have changed with experience or through the website shutdowns and the covid. Open to providers here also. Have at it.. lol. Mask optional..
Covid didnt change a thing for me.
New talent was pretty bad all year but maybe hopefully it seems possibly it is getting better maybe
Iv noticed more men being online and chatting for "the future" which is understandable because clients are either high risk or have someone high risk they need to be safe for. I stay home when not seeing anyone. Mostly to work on marketing myself but also to decrease my exposure for when I do get a booking. I'm not opposed to getting tested for covid before a meet up but I'm pretty honest about my daily/weekly habbits.
I’ve seen a lot of changes. Definitely do more Skype sessions and sell more content.
Some gents wear a mask the whole session which is awesome.

A client tried to rob me recently. I don’t usually have any issues with gentlemen so he caught me off guard. I feel like some of these guys know we are struggling and try to take advantage. Thankfully, I had a copy of his ID. So we were able to ahem work something out ....

I keep my exposure to the public at a minimum. I always wear a mask, practice social distancing and wash my hands. When I was exposed to Covid I immediately cancelled my appts for the week and didn’t book anything again until I knew I was negative. I try to be as safe as I can be. In the spring I was able to take 3 months off. This time I’m not in a position to do that. But I do the best I can.
New talent was pretty bad all year but maybe hopefully it seems possibly it is getting better maybe Originally Posted by lilylivered
Lol....yeah OK!
Lol....yeah OK! Originally Posted by BetosVendetta
No hope?...
When cityxguide shut down, i pretty much lost half of my new talent sluts. That was my main source of pussy. Skipthegames sucks. And covid on top of that sealed the deal. Now it just takes even longer to find good whores to fuck. Months. Before, there was something good every week or every other week. Now the options are horrible. I find myself scrolling through the same 5 providers who repost every 10 seconds. Its like looking in the kitchen fridge and staring at the same 5 items and unable to decide what to eat. I close the fridge and come back later in hopes that new groceries will appear. Same with the hookers.
As for the original post inquiry, standards havnt really changed. I still use every sanitizer available after the sessions and clean up thoroughly before and after each session.
And havnt lowered my standards for pussy due to the lack of options..
  • jj999
  • 12-13-2020, 08:16 AM
When cityxguide shut down, i pretty much lost half of my new talent sluts. That was my main source of pussy. Skipthegames sucks. And covid on top of that sealed the deal. Now it just takes even longer to find good whores to fuck. Months. Before, there was something good every week or every other week. Now the options are horrible. I find myself scrolling through the same 5 providers who repost every 10 seconds. Its like looking in the kitchen fridge and staring at the same 5 items and unable to decide what to eat. I close the fridge and come back later in hopes that new groceries will appear. Same with the hookers.
As for the original post inquiry, standards havnt really changed. I still use every sanitizer available after the sessions and clean up thoroughly before and after each session.
And havnt lowered my standards for pussy due to the lack of options.. Originally Posted by 12InchClock
Well put! I couldn’t agree more and I’ve found the same to be true!
The only changes for me are less traveling, seeing pre-book only, and a digital temp check before dates. I've always required hand washing and encouraged Gents to clean up beforehand. I have had 2 dates wear masks the whole time and request I did too. One Gent switched to team cbj until he's vaccinated. To each their own.
One Gent switched to team cbj until he's vaccinated. Originally Posted by Lexxxy
I hate that fucking team....
If you thought simps were pathetic take a look at these gents it’s truly remarkable whew
Well put 12 and Lexxy both. Yep much like staring at the fridge lately and walking away hungry, or wondering which food might make you sick if you eat it. Good to hear some providers are being careful hopefully this crap is over soon. That won't help the dwindling number of hobby sites though - I'm sure there are other threads covering that already.
Can you imagine how much money an average looking girl with an average looking body could make if she did 4 things?
1- have excellent hygiene practices
2- have excellent communication skills
3- kept an incredibly clean incall
4- encouraged you to stay for the full time you paid.
My thoughts are that girl could make 120-140 a half hour. See 2 cust a day. Maybe 3 if 1 or more were just bjs. Factor in all the bullshit these asshole clients pull on her like no shows, run around and the such. Only doing bjs for one week out of the month. This girl could make easy 4 grand a month tax free.
Can you imagine how much money an average looking girl with an average looking body could make if she did 4 things?
1- have excellent hygiene practices
2- have excellent communication skills
3- kept an incredibly clean incall
4- encouraged you to stay for the full time you paid.
My thoughts are that girl could make 120-140 a half hour. See 2 cust a day. Maybe 3 if 1 or more were just bjs. Factor in all the bullshit these asshole clients pull on her like no shows, run around and the such. Only doing bjs for one week out of the month. This girl could make easy 4 grand a month tax free. Originally Posted by Bigdaddy14606

It's what most, not all, spend the money on that creates the issues in your list.
New talent was pretty bad all year but maybe hopefully it seems possibly it is getting better maybe Originally Posted by lilylivered
That pretty much sums it up for me also. To me, Covid is just another version of the flu. Death rate is similar though more contagious. Now before some of you get all bent and start jumping on me, I know the numbers and statistics. I just have chosen not to change my life and hide in the basement. According to the CDS's own statistics only 6% of the deaths were people that did not have another health problem. I do not have a health problem so the china virus is not a big fear of mine. I fear a crazy pimp, loser bf or a car accident getting there more than the covid. If others that need to take stronger precautions do then ok, I do not have a problem with that either. We still live in a semi free country.