Orgasms

Let’s hear from both ladies and gents (and all the rest of you guys)...

Ladies -

Do you have real orgasms with clients often, seldom, never?
If often, what most often “does it” for you?
Same two questions with respect to your irl sex.
Do you fake orgasms with clients or real lovers often, seldom, never?

Guys -

Do you care if the lady you’re with has an orgasm?
If she doesn’t have an orgasm, do you like her to fake it?

Feel free to include details with your replies!
Do I care if she had an orgasm ? I do care and try to have w the provider orgasm. If it doesn’t happen so be it. I do not want her to fake it. I can usually tell a fake orgasm
Which lady is the queen of fake orgasms? I nominate Breanna.
  • Joeh
  • 12-09-2020, 11:47 AM
I fake it sometimes. I’ve got things to do, places to go,...

At 60 years old and after a half hour my legs get tired. Walking out with a boner is worse then walking in with a boner.
I hope the girls somewhat enjoy themselves, but if they dont... oh well

As long as I have fun, Im happy : )
I mean if she has one before I finish great if not oh well I got mine lol
I asked one provider years ago if she had an orgasm during appointments, she replied "I cum when they hand me the money" Nuff said...
LMAO.

Thank you for the anecdote. So, if she was handed the money up front, did she have a second orgasm if she was tipped afterwards?
I asked one provider years ago if she had an orgasm during appointments, she replied "I cum when they hand me the money" Nuff said... Originally Posted by ben dover

I've heard them say I cum at the same time you do. Meaning the same thing as above.
I asked one provider years ago if she had an orgasm during appointments, she replied "I cum when they hand me the money" Nuff said... Originally Posted by ben dover

This is fcking great!!
My typical appointment does not present the opportunity for me to orgasm.

Irl, I masturbate several times a week with my toys, sometimes for 10 mins and sometimes for an hour. The beauty of a woman is that we can have consecutive orgasms without having to “reload”. For me, once I orgasm, it’s easy for me to have many more bc everything becomes so sensitive.

It’s a rare occasion that I orgasm during an appt but when I do it’s most likely because I’ve introduced toy play. I’m a huge fan of the hardcore vibration.
My favorite is penetration with me on the bottom AND a vibrator on my cl*t. The only time I cum with strictly penetration is when I’m on top.

It’s daunting when a client is hellbent on wanting to see the provider cum. It’s adds an unnecessary element of pressure which ultimately takes the fun & enjoyment out of it. You become so focused on reaching the destination, and not enjoying the journey.
If you can't tell if her orgasm is fake then she did the job that you paid her for.
I fake my orgasms.....so I'm good if she does too.
Are you trying to tell me that women can have orgasms? No way!!
I personally thought that ladies orgasm most of the time because of the expert oral skills being described in the reviews here.