Eccie dummy

• MsFox
  • 06-30-2021, 04:36 AM
How does one advertise here? I'm either blind or a dunce. 😬

Please advise.
Quite simple actually. You create a ThreAD. I'm sure you can figure out how to do it!
The website is the dunce. Eccie used to be good.
That's what we have to do. Here's a few suggestions:

1) Post an approved photo - perhaps in your best lingerie - and start a ThreAd with the title "Can you see my nipples through this bra?"

2) Post an approved photo - perhaps in your best lingerie/panties - and start a ThreAd with the title "Does my ass look good in these?"

3) Post an approved photo - perhaps bearing a fair amount of cleavage - and start a ThreAd with the title "Do you prefer to have your shaft licked from bottom to top or top to bottom?"

See where I'm going with this? Be creative - Hijinks will ensue...

You're welcome!!
The website is the dunce. Eccie used to be good. Originally Posted by doctorsteve
nobody ...requires ...ya ta be heres
  • Tiger
  • 06-30-2021, 04:03 PM
The website is the dunce. Eccie used to be good. Originally Posted by doctorsteve
Very very little info gained here
We aren't supposed to advertise anymore.

However, you can make yourself known on a personal level by posting on boards, making threads, etc. Its good to be known beyond looking good, most guys want that connection because they don't have time for it in their personal lives.

Not talking about all guys, of course, but most.

Also, theres a lot of hecklers around here. Its all in good fun, I think people say that "Eccie has gone to shit" because they can't take a bit of humor. Don't take anything to heart, don't forget its just another internet forum.
I'd put your contact info in your signature, you can edit your signature by going here:
https://www.eccie.net/profile.php?do=editsignature
  • Tiger
  • 07-01-2021, 09:26 AM
I'd put your contact info in your signature, you can edit your signature by going here:
https://www.eccie.net/profile.php?do=editsignature Originally Posted by valkyra
Make sure your signature follows this Guideline.
How does one advertise here? I'm either blind or a dunce. 😬

Please advise. Originally Posted by MsFox
Actually... ya kind of nailed it without even trying....
Actually... ya kind of nailed it without even trying.... Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar
See post 2 above.

Does anyone think she was asking for actual advice?
If you knew her you'd know....
If we knew her, she wouldn’t need to advertise.