provider got pissed when I walked out before it started

So I scheduled an appt with a provider yesterday. When I arrived at the room I did not find her attractive at all. So I kindly asked her how much the room was and she said oh don't worry about it I will pay for it. I said to her that I would like to re-imburse you for the room because you weren't what I expected. She got this look on her face like she was pissed off. She said don't worry about the room just go. I said ok. I told her I would be more than happy to go get change. She said no. I walked out. Now, her reviews are great but she doesn't show her face in her pics. So how can she be pissed at me.
Gosh Sweetie! Sorry that has happened! You DID take a chance though - as it seems looks in the face department is important to you - however you still went despite the fact she never shows her face in her pics...maybe in her reviews her facial features/looks were misleading to you? I'm quite surprised she didn't take the imbursement. And as for here being pissed off, $$ walked away from her...and not to mention she may be sensitive about her looks - hence the no face showing (yes, I understand for privacy as well!)

Good luck next time hun!
I been in that situation before unfortunately : (
Well you turned her down with class and tact so she should feel good about that. You could have said "Omg you are fucking hideous, I'm out".
Your $$. Your choice. A least you were nice about it.
  • Molay
  • 12-04-2012, 02:53 PM
You handled it exceptionally well. Kudos to you.

On a totally different note, sexy avatar SC (and it leaves no questions about your face..lol).
Well you turned her down with class and tact so she should feel good about that. You could have said "Omg you are fucking hideous, I'm out". Originally Posted by Richard Fitzwell
Agreed.
Now, her reviews are great but she doesn't show her face in her pics. Originally Posted by creamofthecrop
Did her reviews describe her in a manner ...

..... to lead you to believe she was attractive?
What more could you have done ? She'll get over it . Should have take offer , it would have been better than nothing .
On a totally different note, sexy avatar SC (and it leaves no questions about your face..lol).

Thanks....
Gosh Sweetie! Sorry that has happened! You DID take a chance though - as it seems looks in the face department is important to you - however you still went despite the fact she never shows her face in her pics...maybe in her reviews her facial features/looks were misleading to you? I'm quite surprised she didn't take the imbursement. And as for here being pissed off, $$ walked away from her...and not to mention she may be sensitive about her looks - hence the no face showing (yes, I understand for privacy as well!)

Good luck next time hun! Originally Posted by Eva Damita
Agreed.

At least you were nice about it. If she was mad it's probably because she's sensitive and doesn't handle rejection well. Who knows.
Hell, stand them on their heads and they all look the same.
Hell, stand them on their heads and they all look the same. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
Now that's funny
  • BDD
  • 12-04-2012, 09:50 PM
creamofthecrop~Classy and well played Buddy. I would have suffered thru. You are a better man than I. My hat is off to you. Again, I say well played. ~ BDD

PS Beautiful Avatar SC.