Encounter: Belle Tyana

User ID: NA
Date: 08/03/2021
Name: Belle Tyana
Phone: 850-280-9825
Email Address: NA
URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://okaloosa.skipthegames.com/fe...5/999212315587
City: Crestview
State: Florida
Address: Hotel near I-10
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: See ROS
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Blonde past shoulders
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Blue eyed blonde. Face pics are accurate but body pics are dated. She's put on a bit of weight around the middle. Can easily tell it's her though.
Recommendation: Yes
I used to be a Belle favorite, saw her multiple times...until I made the mistake of getting her a room one day, and she then preceeded to use my card and extend it for lile a week without telling me...lost my businesses then...miss that bbbj though!
DM sent

User ID: NA
Date: 08/03/2021
Name: Belle Tyana
Phone: 850-280-9825
Email Address: NA
URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://okaloosa.skipthegames.com/fe...5/999212315587
City: Crestview
State: Florida
Address: Hotel near I-10
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: See ROS
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Blonde past shoulders
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Blue eyed blonde. Face pics are accurate but body pics are dated. She's put on a bit of weight around the middle. Can easily tell it's her though.
Recommendation: Yes Originally Posted by Naughtius Maximus
HEY GUYS,I never thought i would say this but be careful with this one. Bella Tyana i know due to my own recent legal problems is working with uncle leo. She has recently had a run of her own legal troubles and is working to make some of. Her issues go away. I learned this the hard way. So just fyi. Be careful. Carry on be safe have fun
damn u got cauhgt in sting ops?
I'm staying the hell away from her.
THIS IS BELLE TYANA..I HAVE NEVER AND WOULD NEVER WORK FOR THE POLICE..I DID GET IN TROUBLE AND I DID MY JAIL TIME FOR IT..DAWGFAN6969 YOU HAVE NO RIGHT CALLING ME A SNITCH..IM NOT ON ANYONES PAPERWORK AND NEVER WILL BE..I HAVE NEVER AND NEVER WILL SET UP NO DANG STING I DONT KNOW WHAT YOU GOT GOING ON OR WHO YOU EVEN ARE FOR THAT MATTER AND COULD GIVE 2 FUKX ABOUT YOU AND YOUR LEGAL SITUATION BECAUSE IT DOESNT HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH ME.. ONE THING ABOUT ME IS I KNOW HOW TO DO MY TIME
Before the response is removed without prejudice, I think we can say, for the record, it wasn't me...(or her). Wow! That one got all caps!
THIS IS BELLE TYANA..I HAVE NEVER AND WOULD NEVER WORK FOR THE POLICE..I DID GET IN TROUBLE AND I DID MY JAIL TIME FOR IT..DAWGFAN6969 YOU HAVE NO RIGHT CALLING ME A SNITCH..IM NOT ON ANYONES PAPERWORK AND NEVER WILL BE..I HAVE NEVER AND NEVER WILL SET UP NO DANG STING I DONT KNOW WHAT YOU GOT GOING ON OR WHO YOU EVEN ARE FOR THAT MATTER AND COULD GIVE 2 FUKX ABOUT YOU AND YOUR LEGAL SITUATION BECAUSE IT DOESNT HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH ME.. ONE THING ABOUT ME IS I KNOW HOW TO DO MY TIME Originally Posted by Racksonjackson
well she is about to catch a life long ban for replying in here or whoevers account that is!
Well says it's a male from pensacola. Racks on jackson. Account probably belongs to a fellow hobbyist she set up or maybe an officer jackson. What's a provider who services okaloosa county / crestview/ ft. Walton area doing over in Pensacola. Must be trying out new territory since she is burning ppl in okaloosa.
ooof not a good look...lol
Or possibly she just used a guy’s account that she knows to reply to the accusation!
Or possibly she just used a guy’s account that she knows to reply to the accusation! Originally Posted by Boeingguy
Which would get the guy banned.. but, he may not care since this is the 1st post.

Trying to keep up with the talent - annual pilgrimage time coming up soon
I guess I should read the rules one day!