URL / Website: Yukina spa
City: Rochester
State: New York
Address: South Ave
Activities: Massage+
Hair Length and Color: Black to shoulders
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: 5-6 or so very smooth skin could loose a # or 2 in the belly but not really over wt at all natural B cups, fantastic smile and attitude
Recommendation: Yes
nice review there, I dont really care for Happy
  • Gbb65
  • 04-09-2024, 03:24 PM
Happy is amazing but bebe is amazing in all areas those so far dont see sunny
I guess I wasn't really looking to get credit It was more letting people know that Happy was back and Bebe away . But I cant believe that a HJ is (No Activities Took Place ) I guess that explains what has happen to this site the last few years. Most all of the girls that I see don't want any reviews at all anymore.
I guess I wasn't really looking to get credit It was more letting people know that Happy was back and Bebe away . But I cant believe that a HJ is (No Activities Took Place ) I guess that explains what has happen to this site the last few years. Most all of the girls that I see don't want any reviews at all anymore. Originally Posted by tinyman
While most can figure out that a HJ did take place you never actually mentioned it in your review.

I have had my problems with the mods just like anyone here but I have to side with them on this one. When I first read the review yesterday I said to myself this one isn't getting credit.

Just my 2 cents