Address: Sweet Home Rd
Activities: massage +
Hair Length and Color: brown,to shoulder length
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: sm ,thin ,sm A or B's no ass
Recommendation: Yes
no izzy has worked there
thats what it sounded like, place has 2 doors the 1 on the right is locked ,the 1 straight has a doorbell,enter and there is a long hallway with all the rooms on the righ, OK, I was there
thats what it sounded like, place has 2 doors the 1 on the right is locked ,the 1 straight has a doorbell,enter and there is a long hallway with all the rooms on the righ, OK, I was there Originally Posted by hughbaldballs
Read other review by kosti, eddie or something like it. Shure could sound the same at these places. Thanks for the review.
i was not accusing him of not being there. when i texted they say no izzy cause i wanted to see her cause of the good review. figured he got the name wrong…. broken
english its hard to understand them. plus the name we aren’t that worried about. we are checking the goods out
Or they change their name to even out the patronage with other girls there
  • kosti
  • 04-14-2024, 10:19 PM
All names given are usually fake. Have yet to be told a genuine Chinese or Asian name!
Many girls don't want to tell their names anymore, or say it in a manner hard to understand due to their poor English.

OP nice report! Saw her also and she was a delight.
Sounded like Addi to me when I went there earlier.

(Staff edit - Added private tags)