Address and Phone: -
Address: 5200 Lemmon Ave
Phone: 469-392-8688
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: FSBM L1
Hair Length and Color: Black, short hair just above the shoulders.
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Chinese
Physical Description: About 5'5" with cute face and decent body. Very friendly and great smile.
Recommendation: Yes
Outstanding masseuse and a release to die for.
What was the girl's name that you saw?
Didn't get her name and she seemed fine with $30
No shit! Now I have something to do when I get my oil changed next door. That’s perfect. Thanks for the review
She may seem fine with $30, she may not the next time.
Originally Posted by doink902000
  • GregN
  • 06-18-2019, 09:24 PM
If it's a 30 minute session, then I think $40 is a bit too much for L1, but for an hour, if the massage is good, I really think of it as $20 (tip on the massage) + $20
I'm surprised Doink gets any second appointment extras. Not saying that he doesn't, just surprised. I tend to agree with with Mental.
The girls are there for the money, more money.
If they don't get what they want, they will go elsewhere - different spa, different city.
IMHO, price for service level should not factored by 30 min vs 60 min.
I'm glad these ladies are willing to go the extra mile to make us feel good, relieve our unrelieved stress, and occasionally act like it is enjoyable to them, too. And it's a thankless job; I am willing to be that not all of us treat these women with respect and kindness.

I don't know about y'all, but I know I wouldn't play with strangers' junk all day 8 to 10 hours a day - - even if they were polite - - for $40 a pop.

I don't know about y'all, but I know I wouldn't play with strangers' junk all day 8 to 10 hours a day - - even if they were polite - - for $40 a pop. Originally Posted by Soccerjunky
I wouldn't play with a guys junk PERIOD.