The ART & PLEASURE of Peeing!

Only experience of this sort was #4 in a sensual domination session. Just wanted to try it for the hell of it and, somewhat to my surprise, loved it! Would like to repeat it sometime with someone who is as sunny-natured a pervert as I am
Not that into peeing on someone or vise versa But I would say that if I were going explore that side of my fetish. I would take it to the extreme and want to be peed on my face and mouth. Followed by a quick shower LOL..
I think I like you Wicked Milf...... the varieties on how to enjoy this fetish are endless..... stay thirsty, my friend.
Awesome replies and thakyou all....Now I just need to find a Ft Worth/Arlington/Mid-Cities that will play and pee.....
After it is over and you remove the condom, and give it a kiss and a warm, salty whisper of a golden stream cleans him and caresses him like a soft glove.
A nice way to depart.
(If he is into that.)
You rent a suite so know one knows its your therapist....after cumming hard with lots of anal play and mind blowing therapy .....you get in the bath tub on bended knee against the white backdrop...you place a white towel around you so that your straight dark brown hair is in contrast to the white....your silver hoop earrings gently touch your your shoulders as you look up and wait for a warm....golden...shower with your mouth slightly open as you slowly turn your face back and forth and feel the soft stream of pleasure from side to side with small amounts settling nicely on your warm wet pink tongue as he flashes pictures using his free hand and your pics come out like they were professionlly done with a light that glows against the white...black...and gold and you wish you could show the world
I want #4 if anyone in BR can provide this
Yow ! Sounds like great fun !

I certainly enjoy the feeling of a warm stream cascading down my scrotum when engaged in flagrante delicto...
It's such a lovely sight, to see so many who enjoy pleasures outside the *norm*.

Let's not forget, men. There ARE some women who DO enjoy you return the favor and spray your warm pee on certain parts of their body. So drink plenty of clear liquids and find a woman who enjoys the give & take of the *pleasure of peeing* and go have yourself some wet fun!

And by all means. Add your *pleasurable pee'ng* experiences.
Goddess that sounds absolutely heavenly!!!!
I was on the beach late one night with this girl . We had been drinking and were playing in the water . She was naked and I had shorts on . It was so clold ! Way to cold to be I the water . We get out and I pull my shorts down to pee . She kneels down in front of me and says pee on me. She's beautiful with big natural boobs . I pissed all over them and watched it run over her boobs and down her tummy . It was so spur of the moment and still one of the hottest things I ever saw . I miss her .
fucking hot!

I was on the beach late one night with this girl . We had been drinking and were playing in the water . She was naked and I had shorts on . It was so clold ! Way to cold to be I the water . We get out and I pull my shorts down to pee . She kneels down in front of me and says pee on me. She's beautiful with big natural boobs . I pissed all over them and watched it run over her boobs and down her tummy . It was so spur of the moment and still one of the hottest things I ever saw . I miss her . Originally Posted by Mskoda
So what girls are down to get peed on???? Of course I wouldn't mind a golden shower on me to.....
Wicked MILF - such fun a two way exchange would be - thanks for sharing
Making out in a romantic embrace, legs intertwined, and both of you wet the bed together while DFK'ing, then you roll her over and hold her legs open by the ankles and work her deep into the wet sheets.