Is the 6 weeks Premium Access concurrent or consecutive?

If I'm 4 weeks into 6 week access then post another review, does the new 6 week clock start on approval of the review or at the end of my current 6 weeks?
Each approved review is + 6 weeks to your account
just wondering, is there a place that tells you when your premium access will expire?
just wondering, is there a place that tells you when your premium access will expire? Originally Posted by mulletman66
Not that I’m aware of.
https://eccie.net/payments.php Originally Posted by onawbtngr546
Not that I’m aware of. Originally Posted by Dr-epg

It's right there in the link.
It's right there in the link. Originally Posted by onawbtngr546
Read what his question was...... what u put up does not answer the question.....
That link shows when my premium access will expire, though
That link shows when my premium access will expire, though Originally Posted by onawbtngr546
paid subscription expiration is confusing - basically, if you don't have a 'paid subscription' (including premium access by submitting a review), you won't see an expiration date because...you aren't 'subscribed' to anything. If you have a paid subscription (including premium via review submission) you will see the expiration date.
Huh. In that case, I wasn't aware that the forum differentiated between an account having bought premium vs one that was only awarded premium from reviews. Back when I did join, I did pay for premium before I started to post reviews.