State: Arkansas
Address: N College
Activities: 1 2 3
Hair Length and Color: In a bun
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Petite asian ass and tits
Recommendation: No
Pretty much the same thing. I texted ahead for Vina and saw Vivi when I got there. It was fine but not what I was excited about. She did the trick and I probably saved myself a chunk of change but I was still disappointed.
I called,today just to see what she would say,asking for 4hands. She said yes with vivi and another girl. I asked what the other girls name was and she said she didn't know. I think the poster concerning viva might be a promoter. I won't follow anything from that one again.
I meant vina
The lady I saw was 30 to 35 with hair just down to the shoulders and was youthful acting. She said her name was Lisa. She was great both times I saw her but it sounds like she has moved on.
The lady I saw was 30 to 35 with hair just down to the shoulders and was youthful acting. She said her name was Lisa. She was great both times I saw her but it sounds like she has moved on. Originally Posted by Razorback_on_Fire
I'm fairly certain you posted vina and 22. But maybe I'm mistaken.
maybe I have dementia but drawing a blank on that encounter
maybe I have dementia but drawing a blank on that encounter Originally Posted by Razorback_on_Fire
8-1-2024 posted on eccie