Could you be any dumber?

Just had a chat with BP Mary, seems I reviewed her, put $40 for donation per review protocol and Mary said she's being hammered with requests for fs for FORTY. Now, I've met/exchanged info with a few folks on here who seem very intelligent, but for you fools who think someone the quality of Mary is going FORTY for massage/FS, now I know the true meaning of fucktard.
  • Seedy
  • 03-08-2012, 04:01 PM
Now why are you so surprised at that?. A lot of these fuckers only think with the little head, and in many cases, have more functioning neurons there, than on their shoulders...LMFAO
The answer to this question is always yes.

But, in this case, I'm willing to bet it's mostly unfamiliarity with the lingo. It's like any group, if you don't speak the jive, you can't blend in. You make some stupid mistakes, you learn and, sooner than you know it, you're brought into the pack.
Thanks for warning us that Mary tries to make her problems yours
ive never understood (even aspd days) why people sometimes sub $ for 100

it certainly doesnt seem like a strategic legal move

like LE can't break the code?

anyone care to fill me in?

anyone care to fill me in? Originally Posted by wallstreet
Well, if any orficer couldn't before he/she can now ... may be.
In the end when they slap the cuffs on us it all doesn't matter how many roses, kisses, diamonds ect. Like someone said, if they couldn't break the code they can now lol.
looks like i ruined the party by helping HPD find the rosetta stone.

sorry everyone.
Hell, now if they figure out what FS means they might as well shut this site down.

it certainly doesnt seem like a strategic legal move

anyone care to fill me in? Originally Posted by wallstreet
I've fought this battle ever since I was a moderator on ASPD back in 2000-2001. I thought it was stupid then and stupid now. What I really hated is when someone spent some really big bucks and typed it in $$$$$$$$$$. Just fucking type in 1,000 bucks and be done with it.
I put the actual dollar amount in all my reviews...
I put the actual dollar amount in all my reviews... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
Heh...
You all mean we're supposed to pay?

I've fought this battle ever since I was a moderator on ASPD back in 2000-2001. I thought it was stupid then and stupid now. What I really hated is when someone spent some really big bucks and typed it in $$$$$$$$$$. Just fucking type in 1,000 bucks and be done with it. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
+1 (or is that $.01? - LMAO!)
Trust me any acronym you post on here LE knows it also. It is called Urban dictionary not to mention putting $40 doesn't throw LE off they will just think you paid 40 dollars. But it still shows you paid, remember it says big as day on the review Fee. Maybe that should be changed to gift or donation or funding or here is a good one Financial aid. Just saying