The GFE Experience

As with my former posts, this is purely an opinion topic for which I would very much enjoy soliciting comments from any providers willing to do so.

Here's the deal:

Personally, GFE (Girlfriend Experience) is a must for any provider I see. If I wanted an encounter where there was essentially NSA (no strings attached), then I would not have to bother paying for it. So I apologize in advice to those providers who are not GFE, since this post is directed only towards providers who are GFE.

That being said, in my estimation, the GFE (Girlfriend Experience) experience can, and very well should, allow for a provider who has a comfort level with their client, to tell their client what they enjoy doing during a session.

Are there any providers who would either agree or disagree with this idea? Why? Why not?
There are different levels of GFE. I do it and well, but not FSGFE. And I as well like to be comfortable with the guy I'm having a session with. That is important!
Ok.. isnt GFE.. girlfriend experience right? So as a girlfriend.. id do most of the PSE things to my boyfriend... so GFE/PSE confuse me. Kissing is a must.. its a turn on. BBBJ ... hate the taste of latex unless we been going at it and after i have a huge O.. u put it in my mouth so i can taste. But id greek with a BF and many other things.. just no CIM!! That is grounds for breaking up!! LOL
GFE is a must. I actually look for more is a longer term/courtesan, almost a mistress type relationships in the hobby, which is totally different that a bunch of one time only meetings. That is much more difficult to find (basically an ATF), but when you do, it is worth it, I think. Searching now... taking applications. LOL
I agree 100% as long as the provider and the client are both comfortable with one another i say let if flow. I provide GFE and so far NONE of my clients have been displeased. Whatever there needs are i provide that to them, as they do to me. xoxoxo
I've been really big on providing a traditional courtesan experience, it's kind of become my specialty. Our first visit will be a visit of exploration and experimentation, whereas any subsequent visits will be...well, two passionate and charged people continuing to explore. All pleasure will be mutual
"It's better to make a friend than a customer. A friend will come back while a customer shops around." From Missy Mariposa

Now that is EXACTLY what I have always tried to express in a nutshell!!! That hits the nail right on the head. I hope some of the ladies take that to heart.... that is one of the big differences between a one time meet and a repeat.
It tends to be that everyone has a different version of just what GFE is. I love DFK, BBBJ,CIM, Facesitting, 69,FIV,FIA, Russian,ect....But I also love my kinkier side where I allow the men to expand their pleasure and feel what a hard intense O prostate stimuli is,as well as tantric Os. Making s connection is always the best kind of session, and those are your repeat clients that wanna grow together in your quest for pleasure.
G GOOD
F FOR
E EVERYTHING
I do not want a girlfriend experience. I had enough blue balls as a teenager. I want to enjoy myself.
It tends to be that everyone has a different version of just what GFE is. I love DFK, BBBJ,CIM, Facesitting, 69,FIV,FIA, Russian,ect....But I also love my kinkier side where I allow the men to expand their pleasure and feel what a hard intense O prostate stimuli is,as well as tantric Os. Making s connection is always the best kind of session, and those are your repeat clients that wanna grow together in your quest for pleasure. Originally Posted by Ms. Athena
I like your version of GFE Ms Athena....mmmm
Thanks Cumalot, I like you like your version of a cool ass ATF.............
I always try to provide a GFE experience, but to some it has many definitions...I love the cuddling and the kissing and of course bbbjtc..(yumm) I dont rush through, I enjoy a laid back sensual experience..so GFE Courtesan is what you are going to get with me..
I always try to provide a GFE experience, but to some it has many definitions...I love the cuddling and the kissing and of course bbbjtc..(yumm) I dont rush through, I enjoy a laid back sensual experience..so GFE Courtesan is what you are going to get with me.. Originally Posted by AllisonofHouston
And you do it oh so well!!
You are too sweet, but darlin Im glad you enjoy it..I aim to please because your pleasure is my business