Im Cutting my trip short bye houston!!!

This was my first trip and now Im ready to go lol.. leaving 3/29 early morning so I wont be here, and posting this so I dont get calls and have customers assume im still here.
I hope you are and I hope everything is okay.
Me too. I hope Houston was kind to you. Safe travels dear
  • Trey
  • 03-28-2012, 03:17 PM
Sounds more like the I didn't get the turnout I expected type of thread. Did they book and no show or just not call? Either way I hope its that rather then something truly bad like cops or robbers.
Houston can be a rough place at times. I find my little hiding places and stay there cause I get intimidated as well. Once you get the hang of things its not bad. Hope none of that bad stuff happened here
They schedules appointments and dont bother to call, text or a simple pm its ok though i got regulars back home i gotta see thank god for them.. making a small detour to mcallen to see a couple of people lol..
They schedules appointments and dont bother to call, text or a simple pm. Originally Posted by mirandalee
That seems to be a problem here in general. I would say on average (monthly) 25% of my appointments cancel. I have already had 2 cancellations this week.

It's less bothersome to me because upwards of 90% of those cancellations re-book, but that may be weeks or months later. I can see how the cancellations would affect a traveling lady more, because you are not here for them to re-book with a couple days, weeks or months later.

If you ever decide to come back, give me a shout, I'm sure I have some pointers for you. Drive safe.
Adios...
Ok brook but do you live here? I dont so Im not going to waste my money in hotels to wait for re-booking lol..Im just visiting but I had met a couple of great guys so it wasnt a total loss lol.. I dont need pointers but thanks love.. I live in san antonio so if they re book thats fine cuz I LIVE there lol.. so I can wait a couple days, a week, or whatever... Im very low key so its not like I need to see a whole bunch of guys, but Houston is off my list to visit lol...
  • RGB93
  • 03-28-2012, 06:31 PM
There are a lot of fine lady's in Houston competing with you. Like all sales you have to offer something to catch one's attention. You need to sell yourself.
For one thing your photo show case needs to be upgraded. You have some real nice reviews, the trick is to get the Houston guys to read them. With all the competition its hard to get their attention on a short visit. I believe you are a very beautiful sexy lady, but your photos don't do you justice.
Key is getting the guy's to think with his little Head. Have a safe trip.
  • anita
  • 03-28-2012, 06:37 PM
I am sorry your experience was not great here. I had a great time in San Antonio when I was there, I should think of getting there again. There is a lot of nice guys in Houston, and, I am glad you had the chance to meet a few.
I love san antonio too wanted to check out houston cuz i have had many requests for me to come and Id avoid comming here now I see why lol.. but to each their own I guess, its a verrry huge city my god I couldnt live here lol.. RGB I have been a dancer for 7 years and so I know about compentition. I have worked with beautiful dancers that 97% are perpect ten but have snobby attitutedes.. <-- In Floridahave a good one anita perhaps see you in san antonio lol.. muah
I know in Houston its tricky. I get tons of request to go to South side then when I get here it takes at least 24 hours for my phone to ring, or they just can't make it lol. Then when I head back north it takes a day or 2 to get the phone ringing again lol. By that time the ones that are on the south NOW want to see me and I let them know I only go for a few days lol. I have learned that though. I need 2 vaginas, one on both sides of Houston lol.
There are a lot of fine lady's in Houston competing with you. Like all sales you have to offer something to catch one's attention. You need to sell yourself.
For one thing your photo show case needs to be upgraded. You have some real nice reviews, the trick is to get the Houston guys to read them. With all the competition its hard to get their attention on a short visit. I believe you are a very beautiful sexy lady, but your photos don't do you justice.
Key is getting the guy's to think with his little Head. Have a safe trip. Originally Posted by RGB93
Nipple shots, you gotta have nipple shot pics in the showcase...ijs
Lol amy I hear ya on that one and when Im gone my phone is gonna ring it always happens that way. I could now say I finally had the guts to be here lol.. two days but oh well... I have money to make at other places.. It be nice to have two vaginas right that be a dream lol..I do verry well in san antonio,mcallen, austin, and tampa.. have been to charlotte too forgot did good there too. You have a great weekend girl stay safe..