BellaireBoy is extremely fickle and cancels appointments last minute

Hello everybody.

I made this alert about myself, as I've screwed over MsAthena about 4 times now, and I feel terrible. I've got an SO and it's very hard for me to drive to the northside, then have fun, then drive back, I need like a 3 hour block of time and unfortunately I just do not have that. I've made appointments with her 3 times now and have had to cancel the morning of, due to a business trip once, and twice having my schedule change when picking up a customer at IAH (normally the only excuse I have for going to the 45/Beltway area) I promise I'm not a flake and I do really want to see you guys, and I didn't want you to think I'm a flake.
  • bbkid
  • 03-29-2012, 08:11 AM
Doesn't this belong in Sandbox?
Ha ha ha,
A preemptive alert...
i could care less which dude is a flake....im here to hit something gushy, soft, moist, wet, sloppy,...etc. anything dude does not fall into this category. Sounds to me you need to make it up with Ms Athena. and make it count. send her a small gift im sure that will keep the current flowing.
send her a small gift im sure that will keep the current flowing. Originally Posted by windowshopper
Perfect idea. I'm sure she is very understanding, and this is a sweet post. Just send her something small and nice. That goes a long way. Maybe a gift card or something. Just to let her know you care. I know that my favorite gifts are the unexpected ones.

I promise I'm not a flake and I do really want to see you guys, and I didn't want you to think I'm a flake. Originally Posted by BellaireBoy
That's the part that raised my eyebrows rofl
Some day EA.........you will just file that kind of shit away for future references......they do it more often than they realize......ijs.
That's just tuuurible
LMMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • anita
  • 03-29-2012, 04:26 PM
That's the part that raised my eyebrows rofl Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
LMAO !!
I can understand your dilemma, however with all due respect, 4 last minute cancellations are far too many. I think you should step back from the hobby (or booking with providers who require a 12-24 hour prebooking) until you can figure something out.

I would never consider booking a 5th time with a guy who had canceled on me 4 times.
Only you would get excited over that...
  • Rezo
  • 03-30-2012, 12:15 AM
did you forward him your business card after reading that part??
No but I did send a link to my review!!
  • Seedy
  • 03-30-2012, 09:01 AM
No but I did send a link to my review!! Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
And I'm sure he booked an appointment with you after he read that one......LMAO