How many wives let husbands CIM?

How many women give their husbands/SOs BBBJs and let them CIM?
From what my clients tell me, none. Statistically that's inflated, of course, and guys would much rather have their statistics deflated.
From what my clients tell me, none. Statistically that's inflated, of course, and guys would much rather have their statistics deflated. Originally Posted by Fancyinheels
I tend to believe that it is a small number despite what some "studies" say about sex lives. I think it is real low with middle aged and professional women. However, men like doing it which is why there is such a need for quality Providers.

I can say, in my case, that my wife does not like doing BBBJ and CIM for me even though she was a high paid provider. She was good at it but does not really like doing it.
Obviously not enough or there wouldn't be 1000+ providers between here and Dallas. The real question should be how many don't get head but still DATY?
number is probably up there....i hear all the time that old ladies coworkers dont go down or some shit. i say well then there the ones i keep bumping into a SC and notels. if home wont do it, someone sure enough will.
On a similar note, I find it amazing how many women I have dated who had ex husbands who either never went down on them or very seldom did so. Hell, I dated one woman for a couple of years who was a smoking fucking hot woman with a professional job making an amazing income. She said her husband only went down on her twice in a 14 year marriage. I would think at the very least most men would have at least gone down on her just to keep her around?
Show me a hot chick and eating her pussy is the first thing on my mind! Hell, I was gong down on my ex wife two days after getting out of the hospital from having a broken neck reconstructed. Have to admit, having a halo screwed into my head made things a little awkward, but we worked through it.
I thought to love, honor and swallow were part of the vows...
That is what you heard ...

What she heard was totally different.
She hears uts mine and chi ching
She hears uts mine and chi ching Originally Posted by windowshopper
...then she ought clear those ears with a good swallow ...

.... followed immediately with a soft, gentle tongue bathing to finish off the job.
Maybe I'm just lucky. The ex didn't really want to bother much with it, but several of the gf's loved it. For one, it was her preferred finish after a session. During the time I spent with one marketing firm I worked in dozens of banks, usually for one or two days a month. Same banks every month for 6 years. BBBJ's represent quick, dirty sex and are lot more popular than you might imagine with professional women.
Seriously, what do women get from BBBJ and/or CIM. It's not like there is any sexual stimulators, receptors in the mouth. And its not like having a popsicle or hot dog. SO's do it because they enjoy pleasing you, and providers do it because they are being paid. Why do you think so many let you CIM then spit? DATY is whole other issue. It feels good for the woman, they get and O from it, different from being inside, and men do it for the taste and the ego boost of getting the women off.
Some women claim they can get off while giving a BBBJ. Others say they actually like the taste.
Yeah, ever watch Deep Throat?
Seriously, what do women get from BBBJ and/or CIM. It's not like there is any sexual stimulators, receptors in the mouth. And its not like having a popsicle or hot dog. Originally Posted by GTDADDY
Many of them prefer it to popsicles or a hotdog. That stuff is crap. The ones I've known that enjoyed it find it highly erotic. They tell me it's terribly thrilling to have that kind of power. To them, it's the opposite of demeaning and not the least bit tedious.