Announcing...Shiloh's Retirement 2012

Well everyone, it has been a pleasure to participate in this world. Being a provider has taught me so much. These lessons I will carry over into my new life. But this little butterfly has an entire world to see and much more to experience.

I'm venturing off to work in my field which is my "true" calling and to continue to grow in my personal life. Somethings just require my full attention. I'm excited about my future. If you know my heart you can sense that relationships are key to me. I'm headed back to the "my world" to work on building healthy and strong relationships with loved ones.

I will miss many of you who were genuine and at times transparent with me. I never forget those who showed me kindness.

I will still be available for the rest of the year. I usually post my travel dates on my ads or email signature. I plan on doing a "Farewell Tour" for Texas and will visit Houston, Dallas and Austin at some point.

After December 2012 all my ads and accounts will be closed including my email. Phone number will no longer be valid. Also, I will no longer be available to provide references.
Attached Images File Type: jpg blue bikini.jpg (50.9 KB, 215 views)
I wish you the best baby!
Best wishes going forward........Look forward to your farewell tour.........

I know you will be successful in what ever you decide to do!.