Kansas City, MISSOURI

Hello Texas friends. We have alot of you all visit our city and we appreciate it. Especially you're FINE young spinners which we have a MAJOR lack of locally.

Not trying to be an ass here, but when you visit please know that most of Kansas City is in the state of MISSOURI.
Kansas City, MISSOURI was founded 43 years BEFORE Kansas became a state. Both named after a local native american tribe.

Country Club Plaza...KC, MO.
https://www.countryclubplaza.com/?ut...m_campaign=GMB
Thanks for the geography and history lesson.

Q. So where is Kansas City, KS?
A. Right across the state line of Kansas City, MO?
Q. So why did we need this geography/history lesson?
A. You didn’t, just someone didn’t think Fucktards & Hooktards could figure shit out on their own.

Q. Here’s one for you Kansas City people - Is DFW one city in Texas?
A. Fuck no, it’s 2 cities you dumbasses - Dallas, Texas and Fort Worth, Texas
Thanks for the geography and history lesson.

Q. So where is Kansas City, KS?
A. Right across the state line of Kansas City, MO?
Q. So why did we need this geography/history lesson?
A. You didn’t, just someone didn’t think Fucktards & Hooktards could figure shit out on their own.

Q. Here’s one for you Kansas City people - Is DFW one city in Texas?
A. Fuck no, it’s 2 cities you dumbasses - Dallas, Texas and Fort Worth, Texas Originally Posted by ManSlut
I'm dying laughing!

Great response!
Thank you, Mr. cmore197474.
Please enlighten us further as to which side, MO or KS has the better BBQ? I ask about "better" and not "best" because y'all know the best BBQ is south of the Red River in the Lone Star State.

Well this native Texas gal visits KC. And the bestest bbq there is Jack Stack in martin city..the suburbs of KC mo

Of course texas bbq is the best! Especially in Flatonia Tx
I'd like to also take this opportunity to let everyone know that Kashmir is not just an epic song by Led Zeppelin but is also a multinational region of historical dispute in the Asian-Indian subcontinent.

It includes the Indian-administered territory of Jammu and Kashmir to the south, the Pakistani-administered territories of Azad Kashmir and Gilgit-Baltistan to the west and northwest, and Chinese-administered territories of Aksai Chin and the Trans-Karakoram Tract to the northeast.

It is NOT particularly known for its BBQ but should you find yourself passing through I highly recommend the wazwan and rogan josh.
Well no need for a invitation

Please do not confuse DallasBella with Dallasbelle
Is it time to bust out the “always in the state of mis-er-y”.