Angelica Amore

You read that right! It's me. I cant hold it back anymore... why lie? I retired years ago but I miss EVERYTHING about my old job. I dont wanna see any newbies... only hobbyists who have already seen me once before. I live in this reigon now anyway and have my own business, but theres just so much I miss about providing. The secrecy, the fun, the memories. I miss it all. So I'm testing the waters. I got my start here close to 10 years ago now, who wants to see me if I decide to come back? I'm not touring, just want to do this on the weekends when I'm not running my day biz. Hope yall are doin good 🙃
Would be cool to see Angelica back on the scene around these parts. Sadly, I never got to meet up with her back in the day. Always just missed an opening when I was free or no time to schedule on my part.

Oh well, it gave Ella and the others more chances to take good care of me until I could try again.

Interestingly, the previous posts with this handle were all posted from a male perspective...
I deleted my former account unfortunately, deleted ALL my online presence once I heard FOSTA was going to pass, a little over 4ish years ago now. I used this account back in the day to read my full reviews bc I just had to know the details lol, and IIRC, providers couldn't read the longer portion of their reviews right? Maybe I'm confusing this platform with ter? I'm an old lady now so my memory isn't as good! If I change my mind about new clients it will honestly only be after I can feel confident about working safely again, for now that means only people I've already had the pleasure of meeting.
Is there a way to see pics of what you look like ??
Did you provide in NOLA?
Wow! This is great news, Angelica! I saw you once years ago when you were with the Elves. Your encounter was one of the most memorable ones I ever had. You were a blonde back then. I would certainly like to see you again. If you have pics, feel free to share. xoxo
Sent you a PM
Beautiful as ever! Can't wait to see you again!
Great to hear your doing good and look forward to seeing you again.
They probably gonna ban her. Send those pms and get the info quick. Lol.

I think most ladies have a mandle to see hidden posts. I mean the contents of a review sometimes can affect business I’m sure. Although I understand it, posting that you did it takes balls...........

Is she trans now?
Never met but would love to.

GL.
I met Angelica when she was an Elf and had a great time.
Elf's where hot, welcome back hun.