Let's Look into Libtards Losing Their Shit over Musk Buying Twitter

Love this libtard lawyer showing she has no clue how business works and what Boards really do

Pam Keith, Esq.

Why the hell would Twitter board agree to Musk buying and destroying what they built?
And we get the crazy racist libtard fucks

Some ex-corporate finance lawyer says that support for free speech on Twitter is a dog whistle for supporting racism and hate.

Shaun King, a leftist race activist who is reportedly a white man who pretends to be black

The author of “White Tears” says his life quality will degrade if Trump is allowed back.

Unhinged & xenophobic take from a failing radio host

Oh and lets not leave out the Libtard LGBTQ crowd

Some gay radio host says Twitter won’t be a safe place

a data scientist at Twitter:

Another leftist

Wait - there is more:

Some D-list actress and some news editor afraid Trump will be back

Meanwhile the man himself talks - and I am sure will drive libtards crazy with this:

Elon Musk 14 minutes ago
@elonmusk

I hope that even my worst critics remain on Twitter, because that is what free speech means
  • Devo
  • 04-25-2022, 12:41 PM
Well, there is the fact that all the libs may just leave Twitter, kind of like whats happened here.
Well, there is the fact that all the libs may just leave Twitter, kind of like whats happened here. Originally Posted by Devo
They can build their own. Isn't that what they told conservatives.

Fuck them if they can't handle free speech and facts and opinions they don't like
Just the leftist freak out is worth the price of admission. I may just have to make a twatter account.
Just the leftist freak out is worth the price of admission. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
It is glorious indeed

GLORIOUS !!!!!!!!!! Twitter employees are having breakdowns

• Devo
  • 04-25-2022, 02:31 PM
Just the leftist freak out is worth the price of admission. I may just have to make a twatter account. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
Thinking the same thing, I never bothered before.
OOOF - THEN

AND NOW

Life must suck as a Libtard.
  • Devo
  • 04-25-2022, 03:27 PM
Life must suck as a Libtard. Originally Posted by bambino
Just ask those two peckerwoods that got arrested for harrassing the Russian Ogliarchs son in Pittsburgh.

Trigged by his Trump signs.

I love it.
You realize that 'free speak' means jack shit on a private platform. Twitter (even now, and after Elon buys it), ECCIE, facebook, etc, are private platforms. You can be banned by those who are in control of it at THEIR discretion. The right to free speech only goes so far as to protect you on a PUBLIC forum. You can have a loudspeaker and a sign outside of a government office, or in a public park, but you are only allowed to do this in a private space (in a privately owned building, private land, internet site) at the discretion of the owner of that private forum.

So if Elon buys twitter, he'll be able to do whatever he wants, say whatever he wants, ban whoever he wants, because it is his private forum. Likewise, Twitter was 100% in their right (they had the right to do it) to ban Trump, as well as ban disinformation at their leisure.

So when Elon is now the new owner of Twitter, watch out to see people getting deleted there if they give him bad publicity. Nothing has changed, except instead of a group of people leading it and making decisions, it will be one guy, who is more or less, a celebrity who games the market based off of his own publicity.
So if Elon buys twitter, he'll be able to do whatever he wants, say whatever he wants, ban whoever he wants, because it is his private forum. Originally Posted by onawbtngr546
Sure - Musk as new owner will set the rules and direction. The thing you are missing is Musk believes in free speech unlike the corrupt libtards that ran Twitter in the past. That is why all the libtards are losing their shit today. They are afraid of losing control over news and public discourse. They are afraid they won't be able to fix elections by suppressing news stories

This says it all