Harry Reid is a Lyin' MoFo

According to Sen. Reid, he has it on good authority that Mittens hasn't paid ANY taxes in over 10 years. Naturally, those having to support Romnomney had to rush to his defense and did so by flat out calling Reid a "liar."

Well, maybe he is and maybe he isn't.

One thing's for sure, no one will ever know until Mittens whips out more tax returns. But nonetheless, the GOPers trotted out several talking heads, i.e. the Chair of the Party, Lindsey Graham, Governor Vaginal Probe and a few others to whine, moan and generally disparage The Senate Majority Leader. Now, I'll have to say that the floor of the US Senate probably wasn't the place for Harry to whip out this latest exaggeration, but he probably could care less and he was able to get the Re-pubes to extend for another few days the dustup over Mittens' tax returns (or, lack thereof). Nothing like a little free publicity and campaign ads against Mitty-poo.

Remember, all of this is about those who have yet to make up their mind who they will vote for, so the opinion of any of us on either side is beside the point here.

Looks to me that the Dems are playing chess and Brand-X is playing checkers.
It ain't lying if you are being paid.
Mitt has released his 2010 Federal Income tax return, Harry Reid has not released any tax returns. For Reid to use inside information (or alleged) on Romney from the protection of Senate chair on what is really a non-issue is truly despicable.
Harry Reid is a clown. The left's Court Jester, if you will.

According to Sen. Reid, he has it on good authority that Mittens hasn't paid ANY taxes in over 10 years. Naturally, those having to support Romnomney had to rush to his defense and did so by flat out calling Reid a "liar."

One thing's for sure, no one will ever know until Mittens whips out more tax returns. But nonetheless, the GOPers trotted out several talking heads, i.e. the Chair of the Party, Lindsey Graham, Governor Vaginal Probe and a few others to whine, moan and generally disparage The Senate Majority Leader. Now, I'll have to say that the floor of the US Senate probably wasn't the place for Harry to whip out this latest exaggeration, but he probably could care less and he was able to get the Re-pubes to extend for another few days the dustup over Mittens' tax returns (or, lack thereof). Nothing like a little free publicity and campaign ads against Mitty-poo.

Remember, all of this is about those who have yet to make up their mind who they will vote for, so the opinion of any of us on either side is beside the point here.

Looks to me that the Dems are playing chess and Brand-X is playing checkers. Originally Posted by Randy4Candy
Check.
The whole issue about Romneys taxes is stupid and Reids comments were said at the same time it was announced the the unemployment rate went up from 8.2 to 8.3.

Everyone knows Romney is a rich guy and no one cares. Everyone knew Kennedy was rich,everyone knew the Bushs were rich, everyone knew kerry was rich, everyone knew mcCain was rich. Hell just about all of them are!

No one cares!!!!

When the next shitty job numbers come out....Biden is going to say Mitt beats his wife!

Then after Obama runs out of money you'll see the dead OBL photos.

Anything but the real issues that Americans care about.
I didn't know that Jon Stewart was voting for Romney...
  • Doove
  • 08-07-2012, 04:08 AM
John McCain's (and his entire campaign's) silence is deafening.
McCain is inconsequential
I didn't know that Jon Stewart was voting for Romney... Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Heh, just add another thing to your ever-growing list of things you don't know. Now, add those to your list of things you "know," and you've really got something.....

Looks to me that the Dems are playing chess and Brand-X is playing checkers. Originally Posted by Randy4Candy
It sounds as if Reid should be sued for libel. Odumbo is currently running a campaign ad that is claiming: "Mitt Romney made 20 million dollars in 2010 but paid only 14% in taxes -- probably less than you" (BTW, who in here paid $2.8 million in taxes?). Reid is claiming Romney paid NO taxes in the last ten years. Both of those assholes can't be right!!! http://content.usatoday.com/communities/theoval/post/2012/08/obama-ad-hits-romney-on-tax-cut-issue/1?csp=34news#.UCEu3pH-2PQ
Typical political bullshit. We have a national debt of over $100 trillion and these idiots argue about stupid crap like "You didn't pay taxes!" Give me a flippin break. I am reminded again why I avoid politics.
Now, I'll have to say that the floor of the US Senate probably wasn't the place for Harry to whip out this latest exaggeration... Originally Posted by Randy4Candy
Not so sure about that, since Reid knows that anything he says from the Senate floor is protected speech -- and therefore he faces absolutely no risk of a defamation lawsuit!
Typical political bullshit. We have a national debt of over $100 trillion and these idiots argue about stupid crap like "You didn't pay taxes!" Give me a flippin break. I am reminded again why I avoid politics. Originally Posted by sailorman1980
$100 trillion nation debt, huh?

It looks like politics aren't the only thing you avoid.
  • CJ7
  • 08-07-2012, 12:30 PM
good ol Harry isnt lyin' until Willard proves he's lyin'

and everyone knows what it would take to prove that ..