The Portrait of Dorian Gray-RIP

I dare hazard to say, it appears they found your portrait ol' chap.

“Those who find ugly meanings in beautiful things are corrupt without being charming. This is a fault. Those who find beautiful meanings in beautiful things are the cultivated. For these there is hope. They are the elect to whom beautiful things mean only Beauty. There is no such thing as a moral or an immoral book. Books are well written, or badly written. That is all.”

-The Picture of Dorian Gray
Dorian will be missed. Why he got banned I don't know.
DG got banned ?????????????????????????????? ?

I would not believe everything he writes.
What the hell! Hope it is only temporary!
Wow, he was on not so long ago, wonder what he did that was so bad? I hope he doesn't kill himself, I think this was the only place where he's able to be someone other than himself, "which is pretty shitty!"
What's this 'Portrait of Dorian Gray' crap.
Don't you know your literature?
'The Picture of Dorian Gray'
Uh Oh, I guess he took the portrait back!
I highly doubt Dorian is banned...I can change my profile right now to say the same thing. Dorian likes the attention.

But just in case: #Praying for DorianGray

Update: 12:16 PM http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...post1055564737...

~
If praying to some imaginery creature will put you at ease
The way you portray yourself on here is "imaginary," not imaginery buddy!
'The Picture of Dorian Gray' Originally Posted by Dorian Gray

If praying to some imaginery creature will put you at ease Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
I pray most days, as do my gentlemen friends. We start with, "Jesus, Mary, and Joseph!" and progress to "Oh, GOD, don't stop." Someone is usually on their knees. My lascivious lair is a shrine to the Fancy faithful.
The way you portray yourself on here is "imaginary," not imaginery buddy! Originally Posted by Comcorp
Curse you auto-fill. The enemy of the lazy Negro & grammar.
'The Picture of Dorian Gray' Originally Posted by Dorian Gray

Peasant, the title was more of referring to they found your portrait. If you look at the bottom of the post where I actually quote Oliver Wilde, you see I correctly identify it.

It other words...

Comeatmebro
You guys are working with some pretty old ass material. I think those are from my high school year book.

Seriously it's much worse (or beautiful because it is a reflection of my soul) since then.