when to ask or discuss what you would like!

ladies i am wandering how do i go about getting what i want if it cant be discussed? maybe you can tell me with a yes or no who would be willing to do the following so i can set appointment from there....i would like a lady to dance for me like a stripper only allow full contact and i would like at same time but after dance to do daty (but i want someone who really enjoys it) maybe use a toy or just go on to mish or doggie but i really like to daty i would like to do this for awhile let me know thanks and i apologize to all if i have offended you
With all the mess going on (not just in TN) all over the boards, I'm not surprised nobody answered. Publicly. It's not personal. And your post could be interpreted as some sort of illegal -ednesses..uh..ness something.

Maybe a better question would be "Any ladies have 'exotic' dance experience?" It's a pain, but you have to learn how to say something while saying nothing.
I don't offer dancing because honestly I would probably bust out laughing, but I don't think your request is out of the norm. You bascially want a gfe that starts with dancing.
I worked as a dancer in a couple local clubs years ago and man it was HARD!! lol..Walking around in 6 inch platform heels for 8 hours is hard and plus to many bruises from crawling around on stage and from men groping to hard.lol..I don't dance either now. Unless you bring a nice BIG bottle of wine..and get 2 hours so I have time to drink it all up before we start. lol Good luck with your hunt. I agree with both ladies.
well thank you to those that answered i know your time is precious the only reason i asked is i dont want to book with someone whose site says they do something then in the moment they say i dont plus no matter how many times ive done it im still a nervous ball of excitement so the dancing is a way of a calm down/turn on i dont need heels or crawling i guess i just want to percieve the idea of a beautiful woman desiring me well anyways again thank you and to all be safe and have a happy thanksgiving
kywelg6869,

If your lucky enough to see a we'll reviewed girl. Do your research. Most reviews or at least good reviews give somewhat an idea of what would be available. I'm sure once you get verified and state you have a special request. I would think that would be an ideal time. Good luck and play safe. Happy Turkey Day also
thanks rrabbit
I got you babe when I make back to your side of town!!
I'm sure you want have any problems finding what your looking for. BUT PLEASE, calm down and find the time to put a period, comma and a capital letter in your post. And go get you some Premium Access so you can see all the reviews on any for the ladies you might be interested in. It really gives you the information you seek.

well thank you to those that answered i know your time is precious the only reason i asked is i dont want to book with someone whose site says they do something then in the moment they say i dont plus no matter how many times ive done it im still a nervous ball of excitement so the dancing is a way of a calm down/turn on i dont need heels or crawling i guess i just want to percieve the idea of a beautiful woman desiring me well anyways again thank you and to all be safe and have a happy thanksgiving Originally Posted by kywelg6869