Thanks for making my family's Christmas that much better

Hi everyone! I would just like to give a very special and warm thanks to the guys that have came out to see me since I've joined Eccie. I know it's not easy deciding which beautiful lady to see and it's often not easy picking the "new" girl but I hope that I've made you proud of your decision to spend your time with me. I was worrying so much about how I would provide my family with a so so christmas and thanks to the guys of Eccie, I've been able to give them a GREAT christmas. I'm almost in tears now as I write this. Thanks so much fellows. It is soooooo greatly aprreciated.
I'm glad your family will have what they want this year.... You are a very sweet girl.

Happy Holidays......
Thanks so much. I try to be a sweet girly girl and I'm so glad that I've found such great people on here. The ladies are awesome and the guys are as well. Happy Holidays everyone. I am happy to say I will be playing a very jolly Santa this Christmas Eve and 2 sets of bright and shining eyes will be smiling on Christmas morning. So thanks a million everyone for the generous and caring thoughts that you've shown to me. Some may not agree that this is the place to say it but GOD BLESS YOU!!
hope you have a wonderful holiday sweets!
You are very blessed girl, and I am glad that your family will be able to have a great xmas!!!!!
Merry Christmas Val!
HO!HO!HO! MERRY CHRISTMAS to everyone!! Thanks everyone! I hope to make that trip to Nashville soon after Christmas or the first of the year Bigb. I'm a little nervous about getting snowed in up there though. lol I've gotten alot of positive feedback from the people in Nashville. I think it will be well worth my trip and I've heard that the guys are GREAT there. I can't wait.
You won't get snowed in.... Come on over
the guys there are great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!{and the gals too--lol}