This is Eccie, not BP!

Just an FYI for some of the newer posters about ads...

We are allowed one ad every seven days in both of the Provider Ads and the Weekend Lineup correct?

There are many taking advantage of this privelage by posting ads literally every other day, and some even two days in a row!

By doing this, you create an unfair advantage for the local and touring ladies who happen to know and abide by the rules. You move their ads down the page, and they are nice enough not to go and post another one even when you have broken the rules! I have spoken with some of the ladies concerning this and they are not very happy...I just have the balls to post it lol!

Just sayin....read the rules please and let's try and be fair to one another on this issue.
You Rock London.
You Rock London. Originally Posted by Fastcars1966
Yes, she does!
Ha ha! Obviously both of you do as well.
Frick.

Doen't bother me as much as CuM~pLaY~$pEcIaL$~ type headers.

Hmmm.......let's get that added while they are changing everything. Drives me up a damn wall.
I hate those crazed ***CuM %% plAY %% iN mY SUgar @@$$!!!*** headers, too *L*
I hate those crazed ***CuM %% plAY %% iN mY SUgar @@$$!!!*** headers, too *L* Originally Posted by SlowHand49
You keepin warm? I'm headed to get logs for my fire. (Seriously, no pun intended)
Ha ha let us do that!
I will start watching the Ads here closer, thank you London.

FYI everyone- If you ever find a post that is against our guidelines please use the Report Post button ( looks like this ). The button can be find below the users avatar, to the left of the post itself.

Doing so sends an email to the moderator over the area and is the quickest way to get a moderators attention. And no one but the moderator will ever know who reported the post!
Done that numerous times. On this same subject and the latest one filing reviews in the wrong state. But TN has been very quite a long time so I simply never pushed it and let a dead horse lie.

I will start watching the Ads here closer, thank you London.

FYI everyone- If you ever find a post that is against our guidelines please use the Report Post button ( looks like this ). The button can be find below the users avatar, to the left of the post itself.

Doing so sends an email to the moderator over the area and is the quickest way to get a moderators attention. And no one but the moderator will ever know who reported the post! Originally Posted by johnnybax
Just an FYI for some of the newer posters about ads...

We are allowed one ad every seven days in both of the Provider Ads and the Weekend Lineup correct?

There are many taking advantage of this privelage by posting ads literally every other day, and some even two days in a row!

By doing this, you create an unfair advantage for the local and touring ladies who happen to know and abide by the rules. You move their ads down the page, and they are nice enough not to go and post another one even when you have broken the rules! I have spoken with some of the ladies concerning this and they are not very happy...I just have the balls to post it lol!

Just sayin....read the rules please and let's try and be fair to one another on this issue. Originally Posted by London Rayne
Way to stand up for the ladies London....its called do the right thing & u do!!
You keepin warm? I'm headed to get logs for my fire. (Seriously, no pun intended) Originally Posted by babee
Tryin' to stay warm after walkin' around in the snow earlier, was nice to look at . . . *grinning at the mention of logs for your fire*
well said!!!!

I will admit i did a double post recently by mistake.I lost signal on the internet and didn't think it went threw and i apologize for that.If i lose signal again i will check first to see if it went threw before i redo it.
Two in a row a few minutes apart, is an obvious mistake hon...that's not what we are referring to.