To shave or not shave

I'm curious if you lovely ladies ever think that being bald will go away. I realize that some of this is a hygeine issue but for some of us, the site of nicely trimmed garden spot is appealing. Just curious what folks think. I hope everyone has a good 4th!
I had a friend convince me to have laser hair removal done, and I ended up spending over $1200, and it grew back in 3 months because I am so tan down there. I continue to use it for the actual bikini line, but find I like the option of being able to have a landing strip when I am in the mood. I find older men are the ones who prefer the patch, and younger guys in college like it waxed clean. I get a lot of requests to let it grow out about a week and just shape it, so my reviews often go from "totally shaved" to "partially shaved."
Since I'm an 'older' guy, I do prefer either landing strip or very closely groomed. It just makes DATY that much more enjoyable. I once knew a provider that was totally natural, full bush, and it was a bit distracting. I'm game for landing strip with closely shaven lips or totally bare. How you get there is your preference.

Just an old farts, .02 worth.
I used to worry about my (ex-) wife wondering about the stray pubic hairs in my toothbrush.

Now that I got smart and ditched the ex, that's not an issue anymore.

Cheers,

bcg
It's all good . . . shaved, landing strip, all natural . . .

But nicely trimmed landing strip is prolly my fave . . .
I like to shave miss kitty as bald as possible......
nothing yummier than a cute bald sweet smelling kitty

hygeine is very important!!!!
I like to shave miss kitty as bald as possible......
nothing yummier than a cute bald sweet smelling kitty

hygeine is very important!!!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
+100 on that . . .
I like to keep some hair at all times, Ive never been completely bald. I like to shave different shapes! And of couarse keep I it very trimmed!
I used to have a pathetic landing strip. It was blonde.... And not much to it!

Sucks being blonde... Not much hair ANYWHERE, So I shave.
I used to have a pathetic landing strip. It was blonde.... And not much to it!

Sucks being blonde... Not much hair ANYWHERE, So I shave. Originally Posted by Megan Love
I would never consider a blonde landing strip pathetic . . . subtle, maybe . . . but admirable, nonetheless . . .
I usually do an "area rug"... more of a patch than a landing strip with the surrounding and below areas shaved or trimmed close. Is easier to deal with skin irritation that way than being completely bald all the time. I love the feel of everything being nice and smooth from waist to toe but I'm doing good to keep up with my legs. Luckily I'm not very hairy; I think there are times every girl feels a bit like a chia pet - it just keeps growing back.
Ladies, remember the song "Did I shave my legs for this?" I've had those thoughts on many occasions.
It makes me wonder...back in my hobby days when a shaved girl was reason to fire up the 14.4 modem and share with other hobby buddies that I had found one that shaved it all off...was hygiene an issue then? I don't remember any fully muffed girls "less than fresh". Sometimes I think that a shaved downstairs means high volume or someone too lazy to shower and scrub between appointments.
Present company excluded...I don't want to besmirch any providers present.
My opinion and worth what you paid for it: Ladies, think of your target market. Want to stand out from the crowd and attract the men with the most disposable income (read - guys that lived through the 70s and 80s) those guys' first time to see a naked muff, it had hair on it. Help the older (wealthier) client relive his youth. Your market share will increase.
But what do I know...I've only been hobbying since 1975.
Good point... I know men who prefer a little hair, but have others who prefer completely shaved. If I had a solid client base that had one preference over the other, I'd be happy to oblige. Scheduling may sometimes allow for difference in hair amount - trimmed v. shaved. I don't let mine get wild and wooly, but a few days can turn bald into trimmed. (and 30 minutes can take it the reverse way :-) ).
My complaint with ladies (or guys) who aren't at least trimmed is the "flossing WHILE your eating" LOL... gets a little distracting. Some men are diligent about close trimming or even shaving while others miss the grooming boat completely. I find that many older men don't trim at all - I have had long hair go up my nose during oral activities. It is an odd sensation, ranging from a mild tickle to major annoyance. If someone is hygienically clean, I'm not so hung up amount on hair, I can work with almost anything.
lol Tess! Flossing while you eat! I call it nose hair.

Shaved shaved shaved. But I'm a skin freak. The more skin I can "get to" - the better.
Ladies, remember the song "Did I shave my legs for this?" I've had those thoughts on many occasions. Originally Posted by JxnBiLady
Ah! That's what you were thinking when I came down to Jax to see you...

Cheers,

bcg (just couldn't resist...)