Just when I thought my Olympic dreams where dead, finally an Olympic sport for me! 2012 Summer Games here I come!

Pole Dancing advocates are petitioning to make pole dancing an Olympic Event at the Summer Games. Think of the possibilities! Gentlemen instead of a night out at a strip club you can tell your wives you are going to an Olympic training facility.
  • MRMR
  • 02-24-2010, 10:18 AM
I would have to give up my current gym and start to workout there.
I am sure I would a happier, healthier individual (but broke).
What does Texas Stadium rent for ? I would bet we would easily have a sellout with Heather as the main event.

Or a second thought, of Heather on night and then Nicole the following night.
LOL, uh...who said I could pole dance? Is there going to be a men's competition as well?
Our first winner in the Al Gore/Greenpeace....
AL FRESCO Competition

LOL, uh...who said I could pole dance? Is there going to be a men's competition as well? Originally Posted by Nicole Preston
How about a couples pole dance?
Why not, they have ice dancing?
Start looking for your partner!!
Wow, the only Olympic venue that is mostly dark, sells booze and allows smoking! Gold medal awarded to the dancer that gets the most dollars, rubles, yen, whatever. Better then figure skating, as the money part makes the judging not subject to a score other then cash.

US finals right in Dallas, plenty of venues to run the prelims in.

Put it right next to Curling, bowling and Golden Tee competitions.
Will a P411 account be required for the Pole Dancing Finals?
Our first winner in the Al Gore/Greenpeace....
AL FRESCO Competition

Originally Posted by Chainsaw Anthropologist

Yarrrrrr thar be bush in them woods!
The olympic attendance would double...no really honey you go watch the gymnasts do the floor exercise, I'm going to catch one of these other events...LMAO
Good point cowboy, except maybe there would be something to a slightly "revised" floor exercise and balance beam competition...

The olympic attendance would double...no really honey you go watch the gymnasts do the floor exercise, I'm going to catch one of these other events...LMAO Originally Posted by Cowboy2Step
Korea was disqualified for giving “Happy Ending” to the Judges...
I read that article also about the people in NY trying to petition for Pole Dancing as an Olympic Sport ...would it be a winter sport and on ice ...Damn those nipples are huge in this cold weather .....would the contestants have to be dressed in clothing of native origin ????? something to ponder ......or would they need to shed cothing as they went from the short (compulsory program)what kind of moves MUST be made by each contestant ....then to the long program ,where you are judged on originality ,and technical performance ......would lap dances count also .........they could also judge on who was able to stuff the most bills in their G-string or thong ...... many possabilites ...or even who could retrieve the most bills from the floor using NO HANDS .....all kinds of scenarios are possible ..does size matter ??? big boobs wrapping around the pole for balance ???? all kinds of things to consider ......I would like to put my name in for a qualified judge in the first competition
Count me in, I love to wrap around the pole.