A damn invasion aided by Senile Biden's Border Patrol

Here we have US Border Patrol under orders from Senile Biden to cut fencing to allow illegals to invade the country

Bill Melugin - NEW: Video from source in Eagle Pass shows US Border Patrol cutting through razor wire placed by the state of Texas to allow migrants to enter & be processed after crossing illegally.

Texas DPS tells me this is the first time they know of this happening, and that it’s being looked into for potential destruction of Texas property.

The federal government’s position is that once migrants are on U.S. soil, under U.S. law, they need to be processed, and cannot be repelled or turned away. Texas is taking a much different approach, and has been physically blocking migrants under orders from Governor Greg Abbott.

Texas DPS tells me the location this video was shot at is private property, and that they have permission from the owner to lay down razor wire and arrest migrants for criminal trespassing. This Border Patrol agent is likely just doing what he’s been told - but this will likely lead to more friction between Texas & the Feds, who have drastically different approaches at the border.

I can't link to the video due to site rules
Think about just how egregious this is

Here we have US Border Patrol under orders from Senile Biden to cut border fencing that was put up and is the property of the State of Texas to blatantly allow illegals to invade the country

The state of Texas should start arresting any US Border Patrol agent who destroys the State of Texas property and facilitates an invasion by these criminal illegals
eh

Kudos to 'em....because it's just too damn hot in Texas

Kudos......