Deposits scams are killing me…

• buggs
  • 09-30-2021, 10:09 PM
I travel to Houston about once a month…. I have been relatively inactive for quite a while, but being recently divorced, I decided - why not find a fun lady for an overnight and work out some frustrations - and have a little fun at the same time.

Well, some thing new has hit the community since I was gone…. Deposits. The girls asks you to cash app her some money to book her. I am three girls deep at this point in scams…. Younger ask for a modest deposit, then she says she didn’t get it and send another deposit to a different account…. And once you stop sending them money, they ghost you.

I still would love an overnight for next week when I am in Houston, but man, these scams are intense…. Even with “verified” girls…

I miss the old Eccie…
I never send a deposit. There are plenty of providers who are more than willing to see me without a deposit. They show up they get the cash.

Then again I have a set of regulars that I rotate threw.
Never ever send money upfront
Just say no! problem solved.

plenty of great providers that don't pull that deposit shit
Well, some thing new has hit the community since I was gone…. Deposits. The girls asks you to cash app her some money to book her. I am three girls deep at this point in scams.

I still would love an overnight for next week when I am in Houston, but man, these scams are intense…. Even with “verified” girls… Originally Posted by buggs
Asking for a deposit is nothing new, why don't you let the community know who these verified scammers are ?
NEVER pay deposit
Asking for a deposit is nothing new, why don't you let the community know who these verified scammers are ? Originally Posted by MarcellusWalluz
+1 ^

It is an information exchange site afterall.

On the other hand, I do end up leaving a deposit...of sorts. I never see or miss that deposit.
  • BLM69
  • 10-03-2021, 05:31 AM
Only broke hookers ask for deposits, that's always a red flag
You maybe able to dispute the charges with CASH. I've heard CASH reverse payments.
The problem i have with this though the last time i didnt get my deposit it was the police
You maybe able to dispute the charges with CASH. I've heard CASH reverse payments. Originally Posted by dude0204
nah, they can't do anything basically. they attempt to reverse it but the scammer has to agree and send it back. good luck with that. they just make their 100th CA account and keep scamming.

well, CA, does flag the accounts eventually so maybe they do a little something. CA will popup a scam warning eventually. the scammer will give some ridiculous reason why the account is flagged then give you another CA to try. all red flags as others stated.
Glad you enjoyed your stay.
ave long thought that deposits were a bad idea. . . .for more than one reason.

I have always had a Pay-As-You-Go rule where no money changes hands till I am in the same room with her. Avoids bait-n-switch and or lost funds if she is a no show.

But there is another issue. Today, more than ever, living a paper trill or electronic foot print can be risky. The change in Texas law making pay-for-play a felony makes LE awareness more important than ever. The proposed bank reporting regulations reinforce that.

What I see coming are stings where the high-end Indy Provider is initially identified through bank reporting. LE pulls her in and takes over her persona, arresting her appointments as they show up.. The case is made through the electronic messaging and nailed shut with the money transfer records.

That may be the most important reason to avoid pre-session deposits and electronic payment.