Anabel

Anyone know if Anabel ever came back? Last I heard she went to Spain last summer.
Following
Following also
Bull, I don't believe she did. I saw her a week before she left and she told me there was a good chance she may not be back. It was time to reconnect and spend more time with her family. I hope she found what she was looking for... just a very special lady who deserves nothing but the very best!
Bull, I don't believe she did. I saw her a week before she left and she told me there was a good chance she may not be back. It was time to reconnect and spend more time with her family. I hope she found what she was looking for... just a very special lady who deserves nothing but the very best! Originally Posted by tophat42
I agree but damn…
Bull, I don't believe she did. I saw her a week before she left and she told me there was a good chance she may not be back. It was time to reconnect and spend more time with her family. I hope she found what she was looking for... just a very special lady who deserves nothing but the very best! Originally Posted by tophat42
Yes, she is special lady. On that other site before it went down this weekend, I read that someone got a response grom her mobile that it wasn't her number anymore. Only person close I've met is a lady is Houston, Jazmine Totti.