Asparagus

Does it effect your nectar the way it does your urine?
Yes, ma'am. An' don't axsk meh how Ah know.
So let me get this straight: you call out Alana Kay for posting a threAD announcing that she's back from CANCER, and somehow this - a post about goddam asparagus - isn't supposed to be a threAD? Are you fucking kidding me?!?!?

Jesus fucking christ. Sweetheart, you are the fucking epitome of the pot calling the kettle black. Go ahead, reply to my comment and continue to put your name out there... and tell everyone how this isn't a threAD. Please. I implore you.
I've been told that when I am rebounding from a cut, and downing all the meat and fruits I can find that I taste subtly sweeter. I've never been told something to opposite and I'd be interested to know. Logic would dictate that if it ferments your urine it would do the same for sperm since, from the groin to the exit, they travel down the same path.
So let me get this straight: you call out Alana Kay for posting a threAD announcing that she's back from CANCER, and somehow this isn't supposed to be a threAD?

Jesus fucking christ. Sweetheart, you are the fucking epitome of the pot calling the kettle black. Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
Sweetheart you are funny....

Please enlighten me on how this is a "threAD"?? It is a legit question since we all have plenty of sex around here. I looked it up and its all mixed reviews. I never thought about it until I ate dinner tonight. Who else better to ask then a bunch of providers and hobbyist??

You are the queen of threADs (um seeking info on if you should get a north location)...please take your "calling out" else where....its not welcomed here.

It is a legit thread for co-ed...never mentioned anything about times, dates, location, activities, or anything of the sorts.....

Plus if you haven't gone and read anything....that was squashed..so why are you bringing it up?

Your drama is unwanted.... you are starting shit for no reason

"Go ahead, reply to my comment and continue to put your name out there... and tell everyone how this isn't a threAD. Please. I implore you." (Funny how you needed to edit that...)

How did I do? Did I satisfy you???

So what is your answer to the original question? Does it affect it or not?

I implore you....

Please enlighten me on how this is a "threAD"?? It is a legit question since we all have plenty of sex around here. I looked it up and its all mixed reviews. I never thought about it until I ate dinner tonight. Who else better to ask then a bunch of providers and hobbyist??

You are the queen of threADs (um seeking info on if you should get a north location)...please take your "calling out" else where....its not welcomed here.

It is a legit thread for co-ed...never mentioned anything about times, dates, location, activities, or anything of the sorts.....

Plus if you haven't gone and read anything....that was squashed..so why are you bringing it up?

Your drama is unwanted.... you are starting shit for no reason Originally Posted by Daddys Girl ATX
Business that slow, eh?
Business that slow, eh? Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
No actually its great. I am relaxing after a very productive day....thanks for assuming...

You know what they say...

Assumptions make asses out of you...

Nice try!!
Business that slow, eh? Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
Well,she did offer a poster with only bp reviews from Dallas a special to come see her...

Well,she did offer a poster with only bp reviews from Dallas a special to come see her...

Originally Posted by Observing
And she wonders why I steal all of her clients...
Sorry for the delay - I was busy posting a real ad...
No actually its great. I am relaxing after a very productive day....thanks for assuming...

You know what they say...

Assumptions make asses out of you...

Nice try!! Originally Posted by Daddys Girl ATX
Assumptions (i.e. to assume) make asses out of "u & me" thus the saying. But they don't teach that in the trailer park, do they?
And she wonders why I steal all of her clients... Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
Its not that hard to "steal" when you are giving it away to them for free and professing your love to them....

Cant blame a guy to go where it is cheaper....
Its not that hard to "steal" when you are giving it away to them for free and professing your love to them....

Cant blame a guy to go where it is cheaper.... Originally Posted by Daddys Girl ATX

Cant blame a guy to go where it is cheaper.... Originally Posted by Daddys Girl ATX

So naive. Bless your heart...

Btw, I especially love how you called me out on making an assumption and yet here you are assuming that what a lying liar told you is true. Maybe you should think before posting, since you're not so good at it.