Adult Baby a big thing?

Yesterday, I went to see a new provider last night. She greeted me at the door, and was very young and sexy. We talked, and said she likes to act like an adult baby and is also into balloons. I exited the door to the left immediately. That’s not my thing, but are there providers that are into this whole adult baby and ballooning?
Damn, young & sexy trumps GooGoo Gaga all night long. I would have given her a couple of big tablespoons of cough syrup, fucked her every way I could, then exited the door to the right after I changed her diaper.
That’s fucked up, man. She need a shrink.
I hesitate to ask what she meant by being “into balloons” in case it’s something other than simply finding them aesthetically pleasing as party decor.
I'm not into adult diapering but have certainly had plenty of clients who adored wearing diapers so much so that I used to keep adult diapers on hand (and in different sizes!) in case a client requested them.

Did they like to act like a child while wearing a diaper? Sometimes. Most of the time the individual enjoyed the feeling of wearing a diaper.

Sometimes, they liked to go potty in their diaper and get punished.

To each their own but the sex worker should probably not share such yearnings with someone who is either super vanilla or has no understanding of more unusual desires.

Elisabeth
I hesitate to ask what she meant by being “into balloons” in case it’s something other than simply finding them aesthetically pleasing as party decor. Originally Posted by TinMan
Think those yearnings are more tactile in nature but not sure. Never dealt with anyone who desired balloons. Rubber? Or messing around on rubber sheets? Yes.
  • step
  • 06-10-2021, 08:37 PM
wow that sounds completely amazing would appreciate contact info for the adult baby please pm number