Newbie Question - Screening Related

I'm somewhat new to the scene, but I've had some fun over the last year. One thing that just completely eludes me, is how one asks for sexually suggestive/explicit things during screening without scaring off a provider because you mentioned "activities".

For example, I've seen providers say they offer greek - with advanced notice. I'm probably overthinking it, but do I really just throw in "by the way, I'm interested in greek" once she's screened me and our appointment is set up?

Didn't see another question like this when I searched it, so hopefully this hasn't already been answered!
AFTER you have been screened by the provider, she may let her guard down a bit and not get spooked by intimate descriptions/conversations/questions. dont be crass/trashy, just stay respectful or use innuendo.

so, once screened/scheduled, you could ask something like ...
"per your website/ad/profile, i see you enjoy visiting greece. i've enjoyed my times there as well. are you available to take a trip there during our meeting?"

or
"per your website/ad/profile, i see you enjoy CW (((or whatrever you copy directly from her ad/profile))). i would very much enjoy engaging in that during our meeting. How about you?"

i would guess that it's guys who havent been screened or who are tire kickers and who communicate like this "can you suck my huge cock for me for an hour for 200" that providers detest the most. guys like that rarely if ever get an answer from a provider.

be nice, courteous, respectful.
and good luck in getting some delites that you enjoy.
Screening first so she feels you're not LE or a time waster , Nothing is 100% you will get the answer you're after , Might get blocked if you ask the wrong things ..
Read everything you can on the provider and know what she wants or needs for screening.
We all do things differently .
Like I don't ask for your ID and a selfie with two fingers holding your ID ..
But another provide might ..
Thank you both! Your answers were really helpful, and I'll definitely be using that advice. Much appreciated!