P411 Old Activities List

• S-Man
  • 01-15-2022, 10:10 AM
When did P411 alter the list of activities to be less explicit? During the rollout, the clients’ notes were scrubbed and the terms were replaced with asterisks. Before Gina sold the business, right? It was definitely before the Companion & Admirer rollout. Explicit activities, such as TUMA, were replaced with “Fetishes”. Even the less risqué activities LFK & FK was replaced with “Kissing”. Fetishes is such a broad term, one person’s fetish is another person’s vanilla (e.g. Tickling).

When reading activities in a review, that user could be posting about their third or fourth encounter and not the first. Or the person could be her regular. Back then, when the woman listed the activities on her P411 profile, a would-be client knew what were on the table. More importantly, she is the one saying it may be available and not a her client in a potentially embellished review.
When I saw that my filled out profile on p411 had a bunch of **** , I had to rewrite it. I was not happy, but I will tell you that the vast majority of providers do not care what you put on your profile, they want that donation so they will concur via text or email to whatever so you will set that appointment. But, once you are there and have that money out, it would appear that they did not even read your profile, doing whatever they want, thinking all that matters for a session to be successful is that the client got off.

A provider does have listed activities that they offer, it is just listed as "other details". Again, activities they say they offer does not mean they really offer those activities in person, afterall, it is all about marketing. Sometimes, it depends on how the client treats the lady and how his personal hygiene is. Most of the time though, the provider just does what what she wants then when asked why they did not do cuddling with you when it is listed that they do for example, they play the widely accepted YMMV card. Personally, I would much rather take my chances on a lady I do not have to pay a cash donation to than a P4P provider that pulls the YMMV crap.

Just because a read a review and like what it says, does not mean the provider is going to do the same with you. The ladies are not robots that do the same thing on every appointment no matter who it is. Once a guy is screened by that provider, there is absolutely no reason he cannot request certain activities in a session he pays for. If a provider does not like it, then you need to move on to someone else, then when she gets inquiries, but no actual appointments/sessions, that is usually when they just agree to everything so that you will set that appointment, and then fuck you over on service and not in a good way.
I'm thinking that was maybe 2017, early 2018? Right as things were starting to get a bit too hot. It's been quite a while.
When I saw that my filled out profile on p411 had a bunch of **** , I had to rewrite it. I was not happy, but I will tell you that the vast majority of providers do not care what you put on your profile, they want that donation so they will concur via text or email to whatever so you will set that appointment. But, once you are there and have that money out, it would appear that they did not even read your profile, doing whatever they want, thinking all that matters for a session to be successful is that the client got off.

A provider does have listed activities that they offer, it is just listed as "other details". Again, activities they say they offer does not mean they really offer those activities in person, afterall, it is all about marketing. Sometimes, it depends on how the client treats the lady and how his personal hygiene is. Most of the time though, the provider just does what what she wants then when asked why they did not do cuddling with you when it is listed that they do for example, they play the widely accepted YMMV card. Personally, I would much rather take my chances on a lady I do not have to pay a cash donation to than a P4P provider that pulls the YMMV crap.

Just because a read a review and like what it says, does not mean the provider is going to do the same with you. The ladies are not robots that do the same thing on every appointment no matter who it is. Once a guy is screened by that provider, there is absolutely no reason he cannot request certain activities in a session he pays for. If a provider does not like it, then you need to move on to someone else, then when she gets inquiries, but no actual appointments/sessions, that is usually when they just agree to everything so that you will set that appointment, and then fuck you over on service and not in a good way. Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote
One sentence about what the OP stated and 3 paragraphs complaining about YMMV and getting fucked over. Hang on let me pull a WEC move:

Back to the original topic, it’s was around 3 or 4 years ago that it changed.