Ever run into someone in "The Hobby" just running errands?

Before joining the ECCIE world, I saw a few utr providers that live in my area up in Northeast Dallas.

I actually saw one yesterday at the grocery store, but she was afar and on her cell phone, and I wasn't going to go up and bug her. Gotta stay discreet.

I had another one a couple months ago where I ran into her at a CVS! She saw me first...her face lit up...she started walking over....paused and looked around...saw I was alone...and then gave me a big hug. We chatted for a couple minutes and we jokingly said that we should do a quickie in the CVS bathroom.

Anyway, anyone ever had that happened to them before? Any funny stories or anecdotes?

I have a slew of boring Monday conference calls today, that I hardly even pay attention to anyway...blah, blah, blah...so I need a laugh or some entertainment!
The other way around, yes. 10 years ago one of my kids was in middle school and played volleyball. The mother of one of her colleagues was 31 and oh-so-hot.

Last year, I scheduled with this provider that does not show her face, and lo! it was her. Seen her 3 times.
Ha! Heard of hot soccer moms...hot volleyball moms should be alot of fun too!
I saw a provider on a Sunday in an Addison restaurant around lunch time a month or so ago....she was with someone, so I obviously didn't say anything....I emailed her later that day to say hello and compliment her on her hotness.....I didn't ask if she was with a hobbyist, but she did appreciate my discretion.....
Wait a minute ... providers go to restaurants, grocery stores, drug stores, gas stations ... Who would have thunck it?
Yes a few times. Knowing looks are all that have been exchanged. Luckily each time I was alone and now w/my then SO.
I've never ran in to anyone but a few weeks ago I was with another provider in the frozen food section of Wal-Mart - she quickly turned to me and said, DON'T LOOK DON'T LOOK.

Of course, because I'm an idiot, I loudly said DON'T LOOK WHERE? At that moment I turned right and happened to see exactly what she meant. Her client was passing us, looking right at her. Oops ;(
I have seen a LOT of gents in public (especially since I've been "selling pussy since Debbie Gibson was on Star Search" LOLZ) but I don't go running up to give hugs, nor do I gawk. Then again, I also don't do a lot of indiscreet things that are totally acceptable on boards these days. *shrugs*

I also don't expect to be approached in public. If you see me, please don't . Unless you are one of my friends here (like, you know my name) I'd rather not hear, "DANNIE!!!" being yelled across a store .

I'm big into discretion which seems to be a thing of the past, though. I'm nutty like that; respecting people's privacy n shit.
A few years ago I was with my son and a couple of his friends at a tire store in our small town east of Dallas. My local atf was there with her child. We made eye contact, with a slight nod. A few minutes later she was outside picking up her car. She has really nice tits, and had a slightly see thru blouse. I could see my son and his friends checking her out and making the type of comments 14 yr. olds do. If they only knew the fun I have with her and those tits!
What, none of you were informed about the secret handshake among ECCIE members?

Quite a few times in my past would see ladies at the stores...usually they and I were alone, so would happily approach each other. One time at a Costco met one on way to cashier, I offered to cover her groceries and that led to an afternoon of awesome fun !
There you go Sooner!
Long ago ran into a lady I was a regular of Xmas shoppng at Barnes and Noble. Big smile. After determining we were both alone, some affectionate chat and mild groping between those big bookshelves ensued...

We went back to her incall nearby and fucked like rabbits.....and when I said I had to run to the ATM, she told me to hush, and hurry back...now she could shop that the horny was gone....lol.

Now THAT built some loyalty until we both moved away....
It happens to me alot actually. We just give a slight smile, nod of the head and keep on walking. I have gotten several texts thanking me for NOT saying "hi". Kind of makes me laugh. I don't want to explain how I know some random gent to my daughter. Lol
Several years ago I was visiting an atf. She asked "Did you see me at the ___ art show?"
I was at an art show with the family. She then told me that when she caught sight of me, she ducked into another room. Every time she turned around, she saw me come into the room as if I was following her. She then said when she and her friend left and were in their car, there I was again, parked two cars over. I honestly did not see her, but apparently freaked her out little. We had a good laugh about it, the image of her ducking from room to room to avoid her blind stalker.

Another time, on my way to visit a provider, I popped into a CVS. As I walked to the door, I literally bumped into a different provider I had seen several times before. I started to say something but she kept on walking. She appeared to be in a hurry and her incall was close by. Upon a later meeting with her, I asked about it. "That was you?" was her reply.

Actually, if a lady approached me in public, with a normal appearance, and used some discretion when speaking to me, I wouldn't really be bothered. I would never approach a provider in public. Like Kendal said a slight nod or a smile is okay. I have had this happen with a few ladies in public and I have no idea if they were providers or not, but I sure wished I knew if they were.
I do like the super secret ECCIE handshake idea
Wow clouddancer. You ran into one at CVS too! Maybe that's where they all buy all their rubbers! Maybe CVS provides providers their own special discount card!