Issue with BBFS but not BBBJ?

Saw another threat about BBFS and there was quite a response of those that thought it was crazy. I do see quite a bit of BBBJ in reviews and it not having the same negative view. How is that? How is BBFS so crazy/risky and BBBJ not?
I see from your one review that you had no qualms in accepting a BBBJ from Selena. Are you suggesting that the risks associated with uncovered fellatio are comparable to those involved with unprotected vaginal sex?
Just curious why there seems to be such a different opinion of the two.
There is a national "super thread" that is stickied at the top of the national forum about this topic. You might like to check out that discussion.

Otherwise, if you do a search, you'll find hundreds (and I'm probably not exaggerating that much) of topics dealing with bbfs, bbbj and various similar ones dealing with the use, or non-use, of condoms on body parts.

It's the current hot topic as of the past few years. So don't feel too bad if people respond with a lot of groans and the expression of "not again!"
Blowjob, even if she sucks down every swimmer, no child support.

Creampie could mean a 18 year expensive itch (among other itches).
Just curious why there seems to be such a different opinion of the two. Originally Posted by goterdone
If the risks were the same (sans pregnancy), would you partake of both? What is your independent level of understanding regarding the dangers of each activity as we speak?

I'm getting curious, too.
I'm not a Doctor, but I think if you have no sores or blood, fully intact skin, and she doesn't break your skin, you are in little danger. My understanding is blood to blood, or blood to sore contact is needed to increase your chances of contraction of a STD. Vaginal tearing and penile tearing are significant risks in rough sex, and if she fucks a bunch of guys, she may have vaginal tearing. Mouth sores heal pretty quickly, I'm told but hell look it all up on the internet, and practice safe sex until then.
A little research will save you the flogging you're bound to get for this.
Risk is much higher for anal and vag bb. MUCH higher. Some folks like me are willing to gamble a little. I like to play the odds though. I won't see a cbj only lady.
There is a national "super thread" that is stickied at the top of the national forum about this topic. You might like to check out that discussion.

Otherwise, if you do a search, you'll find hundreds (and I'm probably not exaggerating that much) of topics dealing with bbfs, bbbj and various similar ones dealing with the use, or non-use, of condoms on body parts.

It's the current hot topic as of the past few years. So don't feel too bad if people respond with a lot of groans and the expression of "not again!" Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
What about the ever popular NBA threads?

I'm not a Doctor, but I think if you have no sores or blood, fully intact skin, and she doesn't break your skin, you are in little danger. My understanding is blood to blood, or blood to sore contact is needed to increase your chances of contraction of a STD. Vaginal tearing and penile tearing are significant risks in rough sex, and if she fucks a bunch of guys, she may have vaginal tearing. Mouth sores heal pretty quickly, I'm told but hell look it all up on the internet, and practice safe sex until then. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
Also not a doctor here too, but I believe you are correct. From what I've read, STDs are easiest to transmit through contact with sexual fluids (makes sense). The mouth (and into the stomach) are some pretty harsh environments for diseases to survive in compared to the natural habits of STDs. Of course, some STDs like herpes and HPV can easily be transmitted orally, but the big one (HIV) is much harder to transmit that way (as you said, you generally need blood to blood contact to get it orally).
Blowjob, even if she sucks down every swimmer, no child support.

Creampie could mean a 18 year expensive itch (among other itches). Originally Posted by Hercules
U wouldn't pop for morning after pill
it really come down this THIS guys want their cake and to eat it too. they will bitch and complain and threaten to down right boycott you should a girl even suggest CBJ for her own safety. and say shit like i've had BBBJ for yada yada years and never caught anything so that's why you should have to go bare BJ on him cause he "claims" he's never caught anything. oh and guys like to say such nonsense like risk is lower.

and FYI MOST symptoms of STDs ppl do not show for SEVERAL week after infection. you don't need blood or open soars to catch something saliva and semen work just fine.

guys will also even claim its not GFE if you don't BBBJ
Originally Posted by Secret_Amore
It's not. I'm just sayin...
it really come down this THIS guys want their cake and to eat it too.

Yup. What good is it to have a cake if you can't eat it?

they will bitch and complain and threaten to down right boycott you should a girl even suggest CBJ

I won't bitch and I won't complain, but I also won't call if a CBJ is the only BJ on the menu. It is a ladys right to choose what's on her menu. And its a guys right to see that lady or not. How is a guy choosing what he wants and not paying for something he doesn't a boycott?

guys like to say such nonsense like risk is lower.

like it or lump it, it is the truth. The risk is lower compared to vaginal and anal BB. Say its nonsense all you want, but that doesn't make it so.

Originally Posted by Secret_Amore
I have NEVER EVER received a CBJ from a girlfriend. NEVER. So to receive a CBJ would NOT be considered a girlfriend experience, since I have never experienced that from a girlfriend.
LMAO. Ever get the impression that some people just aren't meant to hobby?