Is it OK to ask for a half hour?

I'm not cheap but to be honest I just don't have an hour in me. I have tried and tried but I'm not a multiple shot guy. So that being said I think most would prefer a quick exit. Now I'm no Runkle (californication reference) at least most of the time but I just can't get to 30. I love the ladies and cannot wait to see you on date day but 30 minutes is a freaking long time when you just don't know the person except she is HOT and you want to see her naked. Anyway thought I would put it out there to see if I may not be the only one. I have a few no thanks because of this but most are very accommodating. I love this place...
dallas amps give you the option of an hour or half hour.
Most of the girls have 1/2 hour session options.

Any ladies out there offer 2 minute sessions?
Those only hour chicks are scams, they know you won't last an hour it's just the business more time equals more cash in the pocket. Just give it time they all end up changing up, no one stays popular forever, new pussy rule this hobby, why you think we all still troll backpage
i offer 30min sessions. my partners and i also offer half hour with our 2 girl sessions as well.
I offer a variety of rates fellas pm me and I'm sure we can come up with something suitable for both of us ....
Those only hour chicks are scams, they know you won't last an hour Originally Posted by theboss21422
and some of us don't suffer from pre-mature ejaculation. sorry to hear about your problem.
Find the girls you like who also offer 30 mins. I do both, but same as yours, not a multi shot guy. I never ask a girl if she doesn't list in her ads or profile that she does offer 30 mins sessions. Some I do like doing an hour, especially if I do enjoy their company, even if I don't last that long.
There is nothing wrong about asking for a half hour session. If the chemistry just isn't there, it's just not there. If you enjoyed your session, then go with the hour session on your next visit. Saves you time and money.
Those only hour chicks are scams, they know you won't last an hour it's just the business more time equals more cash in the pocket. Just give it time they all end up changing up, no one stays popular forever, new pussy rule this hobby, why you think we all still troll backpage Originally Posted by theboss21422

Thinck about from the ladies' perspective. It takes as long to prepare for a 30 session as a multi hour. Most of the 30 minute fucktards end up staying one hour, and the lady cannot say anything because the fucktard will post a review that says she is a clockwatcher. Also, the fucktards will insist on a quick shower that is after his 30 minutes is up.

Book the hour and leave when done or when time is up.
Thinck about from the ladies' perspective. It takes as long to prepare for a 30 session as a multi hour. Most of the 30 minute fucktards end up staying one hour, and the lady cannot say anything because the fucktard will post a review that says she is a clockwatcher. Also, the fucktards will insist on a quick shower that is after his 30 minutes is up.

Book the hour and leave when done or when time is up. Originally Posted by pyramider
That's a one sided look at things.

What about the guys who book an hour and stay an hour and a half? Why offer hour sessions? The ladies should just strictly offer 2 hour sessions right? Then you'll have guys on the 2 hour session staying 3 hours.

There are always guys who take advantage of whatever time is available, just as there are many who get there and leave on time, even on 30 minute sessions.

Time limits are just like any other kind of limits in that many will try to push those limits and take advantage of them. speed limit at 55? people will drive 60-65. Move it to 65 and people will drive 70-75. Move it to 75 and people will drive 80-85.

30 minute sessions are offered for a reason. There is a demand for them, and from the fact that they are offered more and more seems to suggest there is a good amount of demand for them.
I would not ask for a half hour unless the provider advertises it.

Full hour sessions are more pleasurable if you enjoy the lady's company. Do your research & pick a provider you find interesting. Nothing says you have to have sex the entire time you are there.

If a lady doesn't offer a half hour but you don't mind the full rate (usually not much more than a half hour when offered), you can leave early. She won't lock the door and keep you until your time is up.
Hh sessions are fine with me, I assume a man knows what he is capable of, financially and physically, and it doesn't bother me either way.
That's a one sided look at things.

What about the guys who book an hour and stay an hour and a half? Why offer hour sessions? The ladies should just strictly offer 2 hour sessions right? Then you'll have guys on the 2 hour session staying 3 hours.

There are always guys who take advantage of whatever time is available, just as there are many who get there and leave on time, even on 30 minute sessions.

Time limits are just like any other kind of limits in that many will try to push those limits and take advantage of them. speed limit at 55? people will drive 60-65. Move it to 65 and people will drive 70-75. Move it to 75 and people will drive 80-85.

30 minute sessions are offered for a reason. There is a demand for them, and from the fact that they are offered more and more seems to suggest there is a good amount of demand for them. Originally Posted by still-asleep
I agree with you on every level.

I don't offer half hours because like pyramider says, it's not feasible for me time-wise. I'm doing a million things during a day, and I don't keep an incall. Not only that, It's rather impersonal, and I like the way I feel on longer appointments.

As far as taking advantage of time is concerned, you are so right. That's the very reason I'm going to a 2 hour minimum. I have a tendency to enjoy myself quite a bit, and it's not always the gent's fault with me. Because of the level of attention I place on who I meet, I don't feel cheated if an appointment runs longer.

But anyone who has issues with having only one orgasm in an hours' time has never been dissatisfied. We take our time, and everything is so organic. It's not like 'hurry up, hurry up,' and when it happens it's both time and energy well-spent.

And you are so right. There are plenty of women for whom the 30 minute appointment is an art form, but only being able to have one orgasm should not be the excuse you give yourself for partaking in them.

It is rude and tacky to ask for a 1/2hour if she does not list a 1/2 hour show on her advertisement. Apparently the 1/2 hr ladies are not cutting it for you so you want to cheapen the more expensive ladies. Yes you are being cheap for asking. It is very obvious. If you are not then just get the hour and chit chat if you can't get a second bell. Most ladies don't have a problem with a guy cumming more than once.

Sad how you come to a forum full of men who have no respect for women so you can justify yourself.

Women who offer 1 hour shows are not scammers. Some guys will say anything to bring this business into the gutter.