Told or Asked

I know on first time meetings its hard to know what a person likes or doesnt so asking of course is the best way to find out but which would rather want to hear.

Would you like to bend me over

Or bend me over.

I always appreciate being asked if i want to do something but its always hotter if im told.

Does anyone remember Cindy (bodyrubsbycindy)

She would always tell. or sometimes just push you down and sit on your face or start sucking.

Being told is hot... Whats your thoughts?
Sounds like you're into femme doms lite....not the heel-grinding, pecker-slapping, ball-crushing, face-shitting, barb-wire bonding, hard core bitchy, sadistic, do-as-I-say or I'll yank your dick off and shove it down my throat femme doms...

I've been told by them they are gonna proceed with a few things like mild choking, slapping, etc. and it was hot.
not quite what i mean
I prefer to determine the position (as long as it is acceptable to the lady). I know what is working for me (yes, this part is all about me) and can determine when it is time to switch. However, if she is approaching an orgasm, I stay put.

If she says she is going to (insert a new and exciting action here), it is hot & I'm all in. But no toys or dirty talk for me - just a little direction on what feels best.
I am used to begging ...
I'm an assertive person in real life. I can't help always speaking up, letting people know what I like or dislike. I also always communicate what the other person likes/dislikes so we can be mutually happy. :-)
I like to call the shots in my play time. I pretty much have the activities I want in my session planned out before I even show up for the most part.

Sure if a lady speaks up and says "hey let me try this" I will give it a go and have fun with it for a while. But when it comes down to the nut cutting, I know what I really want and how I really like it better than anybody.
I like to call the shots in my play time. I pretty much have the activities I want in my session planned out before I even show up for the most part. I know what I really want and how I really like it better than anybody. Originally Posted by threepeckeredbillygoat
My thoughts exactly. The Golden Rule of the Hobby.
I like to call the shots in my play time. I pretty much have the activities I want in my session planned out before I even show up for the most part.

Sure if a lady speaks up and says "hey let me try this" I will give it a go and have fun with it for a while. But when it comes down to the nut cutting, I know what I really want and how I really like it better than anybody. Originally Posted by threepeckeredbillygoat
You said it better than I. A "scripted session" is a turn off to me. Yes, it is a business but there is a difference between a drive-in and a restaurant. Most of the excitement of a session is the feeling that there is mutual participation in the activities. If I'm told how the session will go, I get soft, end up unable to perform, and rethinking the hobby as an expense I rate as high as my other interests.
Many times I'd be the one 'directing' it a bit, depending on the girl. Some are bit more submissive than others. I prefer the submissive, girly types, but I never try to make them feel uncomfortable or do something they don't want to do. When we start out, most times they ask how do I want to start. Sometimes there is no mention of what position. Everything is body language. For example, if she's done with blowing, she'll apply the cover and start riding. Done riding? Lays back, and I climb in between. After a few I pull out, and she automatically goes to doggy. Granted, this way is few and in between, but it does happen on occasion. Other times she'll ask throughout. "Wanna get on top?" Or will just say it. "Get behind me." If it's working I'll let it flow.
COMMUNICATION RULES THE NATION .... Keeping an open line of communication is essential to making a great experience ... Nothing is worse than being left unsatisfied or with a craving ... I personally enjoy being dominated but I can take charge if the need shall arise, I find every situation is unique and requires its own tlc and attentiveness. Confidence goes a long way fellas feel free to speak up ... After all the aim is customer satisfaction ....
....be careful to not answer the question " What do you like? " with " Oh, I like it all ! ".................somebody could try to pee on ya'
Sounds like you're into femme doms lite....not the heel-grinding, pecker-slapping, ball-crushing, face-shitting, barb-wire bonding, hard core bitchy, sadistic, do-as-I-say or I'll yank your dick off and shove it down my throat femme doms...

I've been told by them they are gonna proceed with a few things like mild choking, slapping, etc. and it was hot. Originally Posted by Prolongus
+1 mild choking and forced pussy eating are so hot!
late to the game I know but.... Cindy would have that affect on you. She'd tell u to do something and you just would no questions asked. There was no feeling of DOM there but i winder if boob hypnosis was involved
There's not much I won't do to, for, or with the right woman (the right woman being one who's at least reasonably attractive, breathing, and willing to take my money and disappear BCD with me). When I'm with a provider, I'm so scared that I'm gonna screw it up -- say something that she finds offensive, do something that she doesn't like, or attempt something in a clumsy fashion that causes her discomfort -- that I'm sure most of the ladies I've seen consider me an easy client, or a lousy lay, or both. Maybe that's why the passive nature of the bodyrub experience appeals to me so much.

What I've only recently learned is that there are women (well, at least one) who, by their words and actions, can ease the awkwardness, make me comfortable, and guide me to places that I didn't know I could reach, whether it's telling or asking, or whether words aren't involved. I would like to try a session where her wish is my command, and one where mine is hers -- not dom-sub, just each of us articulating what we want and the other complying with the request. But the fearfulness rears its head each time I think about broaching the subject. It's not that the sessions aren't wonderful; I just sometimes wonder if I might be missing a little something.