Cougar lair ?

I have a few friends flying to Dallas from the northeast next weekend ( they are not hobbyists ), and they know I travel to Dallas 5-6 times a year for business. They asked if I knew of any places/clubs where they might meet some ladies in the mid 40's-50's age group to have fun with. I say again....they are not into the hobby scene but they do like to go out and have a blast and spend money. They aren't the strip club kinda guys either....I AM NOT trying to take food away from the wonderful ladies I have had the pleasure of seeing when I am in Dallas, but I told them I would see what I could find out....any comments/suggestions I could pass along to them would be greatly appreciated. For the ladies that I've met who may read this thread...I suggested a few friends of mine but they said they would rather go spend their money foolishly at a club hunting cougars....
Mod's....if this is not the proper room to pose this question please accept my apologies....
L_RANGER
Maybe Colette Dallas? 10821 Composite Dr #300, Dallas, TX 75220

Tons of fun! :-)
What nights will you be "hunting"?
Friday and Saturday
Arthur's in Addison or Sambuca at Shops at Legacy in Plano sound like good fits for me, although I haven't been in a couple of years.
Cool River and Glass Cactus. Tons of cougars.
shops of legacy in plano is your spot especially if they are looking to spend wastefull $$... the ladies will eat it up
Don't forget Memphis in Addison. Ive seen many a cat on the prowl there...
Cool River and Glass Cactus. Tons of cougars. Originally Posted by jesuspresley
+1
also during the week Brio Tuscan Grill Southlake town center.
I second the suggestion on Cool River. I am average looking at best and I am stunned at the attention I have gotten from the super hot drunken milf at that place. And most of the time, these drunken milfs that are hitting on the likes of me are married, and they don't even hide that fact !

Of course, be fore-warned, if you go there you are also going to have to put up with the mid 40s-50 year old D-Bag that is on testosterone and attends cross-fit 3 times a week and has his v-neck t-shirt that is a size too small, and his distressed 7 jeans.

vomit.
Don't forget to check out the Gaylord Texan during Sally Beauty Supply or the Omni during Mary Kay national sales meetings. Travelling MILFs.
If they like Black Chicks, Stone Trail in Addison is a no brainer, I 2nd Memphis in Addison as well. Has a nice mixed crowed.. even a few "not so undercover" hookers working/hanging out.
Good Intel
Don't forget Memphis in Addison. Ive seen many a cat on the prowl there... Originally Posted by crashkopf
This is a wasteland. Many Asian women here for sure. Mostly Filipino and Thai But it is know as a place to go get free drinks from old fat fucks So is the chick ratio high? Yes. But the going home and banging one would be at the bottom.
So if it's just bar fun your looking for with drinks and dancing thus is the place. But if it's pussy don't waste your time. They go in packs of 4-5 and leave together.