Unlucky with Laura Lucks!

I wasn't going to post this up, but after the encouragement from many members here I have reconsidered. Hopefully this will help some fellow members avoid the same experience I was subjected to. I know I don't have an extensive post history here and I mentioned that I hated to make my only public post be be about blasting a provider but I feel her behavior warrented this. Take this post with a grain of salt if needed.

A couple months ago, mid Jan or so I was trying to book with LL and didn't get much of a reply. After reading some of the reviews she seemed picture perfect for me. I'm into ink, big boobs, bbbj skills and DFK. To top it off I hear about how enthusiastic she is about doing all of these things. I'm sold! So randomly I email her off and on and finally *score! in mid Feb* she writes back around 10 am! She said she would be available around 3 pm that afternoon. She is outcall only from what I gather so she says to go ahead and book the room. I quickly make arrangements and am very excited. Not to say I'm a bigshot, but I do have to move some things around in order to accommodate the time but I figure it's worth it. Around 2 pm she writes that she needs to bail. Something about her clutch going out in her truck and that she can fix it but her "roommate" isn't around to help because it's a two person job. Okay fine - stuff happens and from what I read she doesn't seem to flakey. I make a little joke about how awesome it is that she is super hot AND can work on trucks. I offer to pick her up - no reply. I write the next day to see if she can work me in sometime that week - no reply. Ahh well no biggie but I am out the cost of a hotel room.

About a month goes by and on the 8th I notice she posted up an ad. So I take a shot and write her attaching our previous email chain so she would remember me. She asks when I would be available and I said weds morning or Thursday afternoon. She says Weds morning it is 9:30 - sweet! She cracks a joke about how tough it is to find a room with SXSW in town, and I have to agree! She asks if I can book it for us and I find something decent. We had been emailing throughout the day so that flakey feeling was going away. I send her the address and room number - no reply. Hmm, I did notice that after 4 or so she said she's "off the clock" or whatever so I figure no biggie. 9:30 is an odd time in hotel world because check out is 11:00 am so we have a tight window additionally I had to book for the previous day as check in is 3 pm. Anyway I'm in the room and it's 9:30 and I start to get nervous so I send her an email asking that she confirm that she got my other emails. She writes back that:

1. She just woke up
2. She thought we had a Thursday appointment?
3. That her "roommate" had her truck
4. Could she come by around 1 or so?

WTF?! Are you serious?! She takes a long time to reply to the fact that I need to be in another city at that time. She says she feels badly and is offering to give me a discount on a future session and she would book the room. I don't like to make people squirm but did say I was "very disappointed". I still (maybe stupidly) want to see her so I say "I don't care about the money part, what would make me really happy is if you could see me later in the day or tomorrow". She replies that she would be available after 10 pm (after about two hours of dead time). I reply that I would like to see her at 10:30 - no reply. I write twice more if she could confirm that she got my emails - no reply. Am I a sucker here or is this really bad luck? I want to be a LL fan but all signs point to "NO".

Note: I wrote her yesterday at 8:30 am to see if she could still see me at some point for the make up session. I have yet to hear from her AT ALL, again her behavior is very disappointing.

B0
Sucks man. Twice burned. YOW!
Thanks for posting. This type of atrocious TCB should be brought to the forefront.
Now only time will tell if she does right by you after costing you two room reservations plus your time and energy.

If a monger did this to a lady twice in a row after they specifically made arrangements for her to spend $ on incalls to accommodate him it would be all over the boards. Hell it would probably hit the alerts.

If it happened once I'd say shit happens so try to work it out directly before posting. Twice ain't shit happening. It's you getting shit on. This post is appropriate.
What a bummer! I am sure a lot of members had her on the short list too. Nothing is more frustrating than lack of communication or explanation. Two nights hotel room without out getting any good use of it.
Definitely no fly zone.
Is this GPS or OPS?
There are plenty of times ladies don't post up on time-wasters. We got told all the time that it's just part of the job & it is. Ladies' bitching doesn't do anything but get us slammed around here, so SURELY we wouldn't want that.

Fortunately, not many have been so disrespectful to me & noone has ever given me the runaround like the OP suffered here. I'm glad he posted his story because there are plenty of hot inked girls w/ enthusiasm who won't treat a client like that. Regardless of this post, a whole bunch of clients will still be calling her for appts. We all know the drill. The smart, seasoned hobbyists don't put up w/ crap like that, though. They stick to the ladies who show them respect for their time & money. *kudos to them*

Check the stock, Bo. I'm sure you can find a winner to make you forget all about this bad scene.

Take it easy...
Kat
+ 1 Kat!
It's always interesting watching the ladies nonchalantly take shots at other ladies...... you always have to ask yourself the motives....
  • Vyt
  • 03-11-2011, 08:29 PM
Since gentlemen can't give reviews for ladies that NCNS (since no session actually took place) repeated NCNS like this is proper fodder for Co-Ed, I think. It's often discussed in ML too of course, but if it's in Co-Ed, more than just men can give feedback.

I'm sure ladies discuss which men are serial time-wasters in their own backchannels. This is where men can do the same.
It's always interesting watching the ladies nonchalantly take shots at other ladies...... you always have to ask yourself the motives.... Originally Posted by Whispers
Yup.......

Laura if you are reading this.... send me a PM and I will HAPPILY give you a top 10 try out and if the legend is true.... you will be near the top and I will put out in coed for all to see.

I await a response...

sixx
  • 03-11-2011, 08:49 PM
Ladies' bitching doesn't do anything but get us slammed around here, so SURELY we wouldn't want that. Originally Posted by Kit-4-Kat
Certainly an interesting double standard; ladies' bitching is perfectly okay, guys' complaining is slamming and lynch mobs and crushing violence....

Playing the dozens, we used to call it, or slanging matches; good clean fun for the guys. Well, maybe not clean.

If you're a delicate flower. though, then playing rough might be a Bad Idea; things a guy wouldn't even notice might leave a mark, you know?

Insert fucking smileys as needed.
I don't know what's so hot about this lady -- or anybody for that matter -- that entitles her to such poor (rude? unprofessional? affronting?) TCB skills yet people keep coming back!

Maybe she could just put a $25 kick in the nuts on her menu... She'd be able to go back to her daily whatever and still put some gold in her, er, purse and her adoring public would at least get something tangible for their time.

This isn't the first such example of this kind of "sickness," and reinforces the theory that the market is much wider than our little ECCIE corner of Austin. Guys will continue to get kicked in the balls by providers who don't TCB no matter how much info we share here.

Originally Posted by Kit-4-Kat
Ladies' bitching doesn't do anything but get us slammed around here, so SURELY we wouldn't want that
AND DON'T CALL ME SHIRLEY!
I don't see any problem agreeing with a man when they have a good point, rather it's about a lady or man. Not taking care of business is just bad business regardless if your a provider or hobbyist.